Pop in and see us...
Monday - Friday: 09:00- 18:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 15:00
Wealth Management from St James' Place
As a Belvoir client, you have the opportunity for a financial review and expert advice from Franklyn Financial Management Limited.
Franklyn Financial Management Limited are a senior partner practice of St. James' Place Wealth Management; A FTSE 250 company. A highly respected Wealth Management Company established in 1999, providing the ultimate investment management and financial solutions experience.
Focusing on you, your objectives and your priorities.
Committed to you by:
- Providing highly experienced and qualified personal face-to-face financial advice
- Understanding your financial circumstances and objectives
- Focusing on your priorities
- Affording you the opportunity to review your financial affairs regularly
- Ensuring that your investments are reviewed regularly
- Agreeing an on-going servicing framework with you
- Ensuring that their correspondence and literature is clear and easy to understand
- Encouraging and listening to your feedback
- Ensuring that their dealings with you are always sensitive to your particular needs.
What you can expect:
- Initial meetings are provided without obligation
- Expert evaluation and analysis in order to identify areas they can assist you in the achieving your goals or where they believe they can add value to your existing arrangements
- Planning meetings to consider options and agree a strategy suited to your risk profile and objectives
- Recommendations are always confirmed in writing and supported by personalised illustrations and key facts documentation
- As future needs and objectives change over time, they believe regular face-to-face meetings to review their advice remains "fit for purpose".
Offering bespoke service and communication, working hard to understand your specific needs.
Delivering you a tailored service through:
- Face to face reviews at an agreed frequency
- St James' Place wealth account summary
- Online account summary
- Budget summary report and tax focus cards
- Invitations to appropriate events and seminars
- Exclusive e-briefing service
- Half yearly report from the Investment Committee
- Regular topical briefing notes
Advice on many aspects of wealth management, including:
- Portfolio management
- Trust and estate planning
- Pension and pension annuities
- Cash savings
- Commercial lending
- General Insurance
- Employee benefits
- Long term care
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
Your Personal Guarantee
St James's Place guarantees the suitability of the advice given by members of the St. James' Place Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group.
This quite simply gives you reassurance and peace of mind when planning your financial future.
If you would like to discuss further or arrange an appointment
Please call us on 01442 248636
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org