Pop in and see us...
Monday - Friday: 09:00- 18:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 15:00
6 Easy Steps to make you a happy landlord!
6 Easy Steps Belvoir! Hemel Hempstead use to make you a happy landlord!
- We will find out how much notice you are currently required to give your existing agent. Usually this is between 1 to 2 months and should be contained within the Terms of Business you signed when you let your property. If this isn't in your Terms of Business we will simply give them a call and they should be able to advise us on the notice period. Once we have this information all you need to do is put it in writing and notify them that you are giving them the notice they require to end your agreement with them (We can type this all up for you we just need you to read through our Terms Of Business and once you are happy with everything we will just need a signature from you to say you are happy for us to act on your behalf).
- We will contact your existing agent to obtain your current tenants details if you do not already have them
- We will collect all the necessary documentation from your current agent such as the gas safety certificate and the inventory so you don't have to worry about that. If for any reason you do not have the documents we can arrange new ones for you.
- We will contact your existing tenant to arrange a meeting with them at the property so we can introduce ourselves and explain to them exactly what they need to do if they have any questions or if they would like to contact us. We will also inform them to change their standing order to pay us rather than your existing agent to ensure no errors occur and that you get your rent paid to you on time. The timing of this switch depends on when your notice expires but it will all be organised by us to save you the hassle and stress.
- We will collect all the relevant paperwork and information from your existing agent so you don't have to.
- We will take over the management of your property and we will issue the tenant with a new tenancy agreement. We prefer to issue our own Agreements as we know they legally conform to all current legislations that protect you as a landlord.
Call our Managing Director Mansoor Akram on - 07736355515
Or send him an email - Mansoor.Akram@Belvoir.co.uk