We would like to invite you to Belvoir Letting Cambridge’s First FREE Interactive Workshop, designed exclusively for all Cambridge Network members who are interested in learning more about Buy to Let.
This small interactive workshop will be run by Terry Lucking the franchise owner of Belvoir Lettings in Cambridge/ Corby and Peterborough. This workshop has limited spaces and will be held on 14th July 2010 between 6.30pm and 8pm.
We are please to announce that Phillip Game, an Independent Financial Advisor/ Mortgage Consultant with Shire Financial Services Limited, will be present at the workshop, and will be available for advice.
We would ask that anyone registering to attend email me three burning questions which you would like answered. These will be addressed during the workshop.
During this workshop we will address the following topics:
1. Exit route planning – deciding a structure and what you plan to do with the investments before buying
2. Buying for cash or spreading cash to allow for greater capital growth
3. What to buy – costs of leasehold – how to let rooms successfully
4. How to maintain property.
5. Protecting your investment against accidental and malicious damage plus non payment of rent.
6. Mortgages on sample properties.
7. Invite private one to one meetings.
This event is FREE to any Cambridge Network members. Members should register your interest in attending please email Katie.Fairburn@belvoirlettings.com before the 1st July 2010. We have a limited amount of spaces and these will be offered to the first responses, however if you can not attend on this date please still contact us as we will be arranging further workshops dependant upon demand.
Start Time/Date: 18.00pm Wednesday 14th July 2010
End Time/Date: 20.00pm Wednesday 14th July 2010
Venue: Holiday Inn, Lakeview, Bridge Road, Impington, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB24 9PH
Organiser: Belvoir Lettings Agency Cambridge
Telephone: 01223 352225