Belvoir Lettings Agency Cambridge would like to invite you and all of your employees to our First FREE Interactive Workshop, designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about Getting Started in Buy to Let.
This small interactive workshop will be run by Mr Terry Lucking the franchise owner of Belvoir Lettings in Cambridge, Corby and Peterborough.
This workshop has limited spaces and will be held on 18th August 2010 between 6.30pm and 8pm, at the Holiday Inn Cambridge, Lakeview, Bridge Road, Impington, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB24 9PH.
We are please to announce that Mr Phillip Game, an Independent Financial Advisor & Mortgage Consultant with Shire Financial Services Limited, will be present at the workshop, and will be available for advice.
We would ask that anyone registering to attend to let us have three burning questions which you would like answered during the workshop.
PLEASE INCLUDE THESE QUESTIONS WITH YOUR REGISTRATION.
Your questions will be addressed during the workshop, along with the following topics:
1. Exit route planning – deciding a structure and what you plan to do with the investments before buying?
2. Buying for cash or spreading cash to allow for greater capital growth?
3. What to buy – costs of leasehold – how to let rooms successfully?
4. How to maintain your investment property?
5. How to protect your investment against accidental and malicious damage plus non payment of rent?
6. Mortgages on sample properties
7. Invite private one to one meetings
This event is FREE.
To register your interest in attending please email Katie.Fairburn@belvoirlettings.com before the 1st August 2010. We have a limited amount of spaces and these will be offered to the first responses.
If you are unsuccessful we will let you know and will contact you when the next event is arranged.
Belvoir Lettings Agency Cambridge is the One Stop Specialist for residential property lettings including Property Management, Tenant Find, Investment and Wealth Management Advice, Fit-outs and Renovations and Investment Property Insurances