Estate Agents and Letting Agents Mumbles
At the far end of the curve of Swansea Bay is Mumbles with its pastel-washed cottages dotted across hilly winding streets. A former Victorian fishing village, its residential enclaves include Oystermouth, Limeslade, Bishopston, Newton, Norton and West Cross.
It is a destination in its’ own right and a popular place to live, providing tourists and residents with a veritable mix of ‘really nice things to see and do’.
It has a pier, a sweeping promenade, a lighthouse and even a Norman castle. There are shops, galleries, cafés and bars, micro pubs and breweries. Traditional independents from fishmongers and butchers to delis and wine merchants keep everyone smiling, as does its award-winning ice cream made for a long time now by a bloke called Joe!
Much like the city centre, Mumbles is undergoing its own transformation with those responsible eager to preserve its character and old-world charm. Oyster Wharf is a shining new development which has created a Mediterranean style plaza fronting onto the seafront and which provides a mix of restaurants all with sea views and the opportunity to just chill out and look out to sea. What’s not to like?
Gower was the first area in the UK to be Designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). It spans 38 square miles; has 18 miles of coastline (part of the continuous Wales coast path) and is split broadly between south and north Gower.
Swansea, Wales’ second capital, sits at the gateway to the peninsular, with the village of Mumbles, often called ‘the jewel in its crown’, a little further along.
There are delightful variations when it comes to topography. South Gower boasts Blue Flag, family-friendly beaches including Caswell, Rotherslade, Langland, Three Cliffs and Rhossili. As to where to live, popular villages include Bishopston and Pennard, Three Crosses, Reynoldston and Oxwich.
The northern part however presents a completely different landscape, one that is far flatter. It is here that low tide exposes a wide expanse of salt marshes, and a number of estuarine villages slope down to them including Llanmorlais, Llanrhidian and Penclawdd.
Welcome to Belvoir Mumbles
Following the success of Belvoir Swansea which opened in 2010, we opened our Mumbles Office in April 2015, are now a multi-award winning Estate and Letting Agency. Our business is based on traditional values with a contemporary approach, and whatever your situation or requirements, at Belvoir Mumbles, our aim is to provide you with a professional service based on quality customer care, expertise and knowledge.
Our Services & Expertise;
- Sales across Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
- Lettings across Swansea, Mumbles & Gower, specialising in the professional and corporate rental market
- We have a wide range of properties available from City Centre & Marina Apartments to detached homes in Mumbles & Gower
- Buy to let consultation and advice
- We employ a dedicated team of property professionals
- We are locally owned but part of a national network
- Regulated by Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman with full Rent Smart Wales accreditation and licencing. To view our certificate please click here.
Our most recent awards include;
- 'Silver- Franchise of the Year'- The National Belvoir Awards 2020
- Innovation Award- at The National Belvoir Awards 2020
- 'Silver- Winner of 'Best Agent in Wales' at The Negotiator Awards 2019
- 'GOLD- Winner for Estate Agent in Swansea'- The British Property Awards 2018
- 'Silver- Franchise of the Year'- The National Belvoir Awards 2018
- 'Silver- Customer Service Award'- The National Belvoir Awards 2018
- Winner of the Bronze Award for ‘Best Agent in Wales’ at The Negotiators 2016 & 2017
- Winners of the 'GOLD Customer Service Award' at the National Belvoir Awards 2016
- Winners of the 'Best in Region Award' at the National Belvoir Awards 2016
Can you complete the summary on page 25 once you've read the report ideally by Monday 8th?
Our Mumbles Office not only covers Mumbles and the SA3 postcode, but it also covers the Gower Peninsular, which was the first place in Britain to be designated an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'.
If you're new to the area and looking for a new home to purchase or rent, or you're a Landlord or Vendor, and would like to discuss your property requirements with us, why not call, email or pop in to our Mumbles Office on Queens Road, where one of our team would be happy to help.
Sales and lettings: 01792 361656
Click here for a virtual tour of our Mumbles Office