Pop in and see us...
9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
10am to 4pm Saturdays
Buy to Let Top 10 Tips
Buy To Let - Top 10 Tips
Read our 'Buy to Let Top Ten Tips' or contact
Belvoir Southsea 02392 735863 or email email@example.com
- Carefully compare property prices and rental potential in the area you are looking to invest. We can produce an independent area guide for Southsea.
- Before you buy a property check the letting potential with a lettings specialist
- Buy properties that are simple and easy to rent all year round.
- Only use letting agents that are members of the National Letting Approved Scheme (NALS). Our Landlord Client Accounts are independently audited annually to ensure your money is safe.
- Make sure you take out specialist lettings insurance which covers you for building, contents, malicious tenant damage, rent and legal expenses (including repossessions expenses) and arrears.Our comprehensive Belvoir landlord insurance gives much more cover.
- Carefully reference check your Tenants. We use a bespoke Tenant referencing process to ensure that Tenants are comprehensively checked.
- Ensure your inventory is comprehensive or you may fall foul of a tenancy deposit complaint. We produce photographic and written inventories to ensure we can settle any disputes.
- Ensure your property is well presented. Simple and neutral in decoration we can advise and arrange any improvements to maximise letting potential.
- Keep up with lettings legal changes. At Belvoir Lettings Southsea we have a dedicated legal contact that helps answer any queries, and constant puts us one step ahead of an ever changing market.
- Take specialist property financial and tax advice. We have links with local and national professionals to help you minimise your tax bill.