This is Belvoir’s most cost-effective option, as long as you have the time to be a hands-on landlord once your tenant is living in the property. They will contact you directly with any questions while they’re there and it will be your responsibility to respond in a timely manner. A summary of our Let Only service:
- Preparation for letting with advice and guidance on legal requirements;
- Marketing via Belvoir’s prominent high street position and extensive online network;
- Viewings with potential tenants, always conducted by fully-trained Belvoir staff;
- Tenant reference checks;
- Pre-tenancy checks prior to move-in;
- Move-in process, rent and deposit collection, property inventory, utility supplier updates.
If you think the Let Only service is the option for you, please do contact us to discuss it in more detail. It’s important to know exactly how much of the tenancy will be your responsibility and how much Belvoir will manage for you.