**NO CHAIN** A lovely extended three bedroom semi detached house set in the desirable village of Kirkby La Thorpe within walking distance of the C of E primary school. The property offers a large gravel driveway for up to 5 vehicles and a single garage and a fully enclosed private landscaped rear garden. The accommodation consists of lounge with bay window and multi fuel log burner, large kitchen diner, ground floor cloakroom, garden room (extension) two double bedrooms and one single and a luxury shower room. The house offers UPVC double glazed windows and doors and a mixture of electric heating. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and desirability of this property. EPC rating = E.
The Property has a front, side and rear entrance doors, the front elevation has UPVc fascias and soffits, portico and new guttering and a sky dish erected.
Entered through a UPVc upper glazed front door into the hallway which has infrared heater above the front door controlled by a Salus programmer, electric storage heater behind a radiator cover and window to the side elevation.
Having a UPVc bay window to front elevation, fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and backing with multi fuel log burner and electric storage heater.
Entered from the main hallway or rear inner hall opening and having a range of hand painted pale blue wall and base units with original wooden frames giving them a lovely country kitchen feel with the original wooden glazed display wall units, white tiled splash back, one and half bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, built in wine rack, marble effect laminate worktops, electric oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood above, integrated fridge and separate freezer, infrared heater above wall units controlled by a Salus programmer, window to the rear elevation, dark grey large floor tiles and under stairs storage cupboard.
Having laminate flooring, large UPVC sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden, 4 wall lights and a pendant light and an infrared scenic picture panel heater on the wall.
This "L" shaped inner hall links the dining room, kitchen and W.C. It has a UPVC upper glazed door connecting to the storm porch which has laminate flooring and also has a UPVC upper glazed entrance door both doors have a cat flap. It has a UPVC cladded ceiling. and low level wooden paneling to the walls.
Entered through an original wooden door with old style latch and having a close coupled W.C., wall mounted sink with separate hot and cold tap, small window to the side elevation and laminate flooring.
Having a window to the front elevation, fitted fire place opening on chimney breast wall with marble surround, hearth and back and pendant lighting.
Window to rear elevation,fitted single wardrobe and coving to ceiling.
Having a window to front elevation, pendant lighting and built in single wardrobe.
A luxury shower room having a full length shower enclosure with aqualiser electric shower with both rainfall and hand held shower attachments, fully tiled floor to ceiling in a modern grey tile, close coupled W.C., floating oval shaped hand basin with waterfall tap, vinyl click flooring, ceiling spot lights, heated towel rail and mirror. in the corner behind a wooden door is the airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with tall conifer hedges to the left of the driveway driveway with a mixture of trees, shrubs and border plants to the right. the gravel driveway is large enough for up to five vehicles depending on size. The property comes with a prefab concrete garage with a metal up and over door, which does have a temporary feed of electric fed from the house.
Down the side of the garage is slabbed to the rear storm porch providing a log and bin storage area leading through a low level picket fence to a hard core area with raised timber vegetable box, small wooden shed and decorative paving.
Offering a private fully enclosed landscaped garden comprising of a raised decking area from the kitchen window having a built in brick barbecue and space for alfresco dining or for a hot tub, stepping down onto a lovely decorative paved area with steps up to the garden room, there is a large area of lawn with more circular paving at the bottom, a greenhouse, tall conifer hedges both sides for privacy and several shrubs and bushes in the the borders.
Financial Services - As part of our continued commitment to providing the best advice to all of our clients we work closely with Mortgage Advice Bureau & part of our guaranteed commitment to our vendors is to establish the financial position of any offer received on their home. Whilst we offer FREE mortgage advice from any stage of the buying or selling process we operate a mandatory qualification process on all offers prior to submission of any offer to our vendors. The mortgage advice bureau are regulated by the financial ombudsman and operate on an independent basis within our premises at 71 Northgate, Sleaford, NG34 7BS.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER BELVOIR NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.