A recent study by the National Landlords Association has shown that a staggering 90% of landlords do not make allowances for none payment of rent! 17% of these landlords compensate for this using their own savings!
Belvoir have negotiated a specific Rent Guarantee in partnership with specialist insurance provider Let Alliance.
This has been specifically designed around our landlords and offers comprehensive cover of your property investment.
This policy includes;
- Nil excess with rent paid from the point of the first arrears.
- Legal costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent.
- Full rent protection for the total monthly rent, for up to 4 tenants, as named on the Tenancy Agreement.
- Total claims limit of £50,000.(currently capped at a maximum of 6 months rent benefit or until vacant possession which ever occurs soonest due to Corona vIrus
- Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, in respect of non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notices.
- Court attendance included as part of the service.
- Service is fully transferable to ensure continuous cover even when the tenants change (subject to satisfactory references).
- ( terms and conditions apply )
As well as the Rent Guarantee we have also negotiated a Buildings & Contents policy too.
This policy covers such things as;
- Up to £500,000 buildings sum insured as standard
- Buildings accidental damage included as standard – no charge
- Up to 90 days un-occupancy contents cover, up to £50,000 sum insured
- Theft of keys and replacement locks
- Plus many more benefits (terms & conditions apply)
We strongly recommend that all of our landlords have adequate insurance cover.
If you would like more information or would like us to provide you with a quote please contact us at the office and we’ll either put you in touch with Let Alliance or ask them to call you in order to prepare full quotes. Alternatively you can call them directly.