**NO CHAIN** This property is in the popular village of Cranwell. The accommodation comprises of Entrance Hallway, Downstairs Shower Room, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms and a Single Garage with front and rear gardens. The village has good road links to Grantham, Lincoln and Newark. It also has a Post Office and General Store. A viewing is a must to appreciate the size of this family home. The property is fully UPVc double glazed throughout. EPC rating = E.
The property is entered via a side entrance part glazed UPVc door with glazed side panel into the entrance hallway.
Having stairs leading to the first floor landing and a wall mounted cabinet housing the electrical consumer unit.
The lounge has a fireplace with wooden surround and hearth, T.V. point, telephone point and a wall mounted electric heater.
An L shaped room having wall and base units with rolled edge worktop over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, electric oven and hob with extractor over, integrated appliances consisting of fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher and tiled splashbacks. The dining area has wall lights, extractor fan, UPVc side part glazed door and UPVc patio doors leading onto the garden area. The flooring is fully tiled throughout this room.
A three piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle with electric shower, close coupled W.C., wash hand basin built into a storage cupboard, a wall mounted storage cabinet and fully tiled walls and floor.
Having a loft access hatch.
Having a range of built in wardrobes with hanging and shelving and the hot water tank is housed at the back of these wardrobes, there is matching built in bedside tables, overhead storage and a corner drawer unit.
The front is mainly laid to slabs with shrubbed borders and ornamental wrought iron work. There is gated side access leading to the entrance door with an outside light.
Mainly laid to slabs with an area of artificial grass, garden cabin and rear gated access to the single garage which has an up and over door.
This is an L shaped cabin with an air conditioning unit, shelving, lighting, electrical sockets and electric consumer unit.
Financial Services - As part of our continued commitment to providing the best advice to all of our clients we work closely with Mortgage Advice Bureau & part of our guaranteed commitment to our vendors is to establish the financial position of any offer received on their home. Whilst we offer FREE mortgage advice from any stage of the buying or selling process we operate a mandatory qualification process on all offers prior to submission of any offer to our vendors. The mortgage advice bureau are regulated by the financial ombudsman and operate on an independent basis within our premises at 71 Northgate, Sleaford, NG34 7BS.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER BELVOIR NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.