NO CHAIN on this large 3 bedroom bungalow set in a quiet cul de sac location at the north end of Sleaford being 1 minute from the main Holdingham roundabout providing access to A17 and A15 to Lincoln, Grantham and Boston but equally offers lovely views of open fields at the rear. The property briefly comprises of: Entrance porch way, generous lounge with patio doors and fireplace, two doubles and one single bedroom, bathroom with shower over, kitchen diner, double garage with electric roller door, driveway for up to 3 cars, front and rear gardens. Gas central heating with radiators to all rooms and UPVC double glazing throughout.
The property has two main entrance doors the most commonly used door is from the driveway which leads into the rear L shaped rear porch through an upper glazed UPVc door.
Having vinyl floor covering, button for opening of electric garage door, a rear upper glazed door leading into the rear garden and garage personnel door and a fully glazed wooden door into the kitchen.
An "L" shaped room with a range of wall and base units, freestanding electric cooker with extractor hood above, one and half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, a separate tap providing filtered cold water for drinking, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, window overlooking the driveway, laminate worktops with splash back tiling, large double radiator, space for an American fridge freezer with water connection point behind, there is a recess for 600mm wide low level appliance with storage cupboards either side of this one of which houses the Ideal Icos combi boiler.
An "L" shaped inner hallway connecting all bedrooms lounge and bathroom.
An "L" shaped lounge with UPVC patio doors to the side elevation, a large window to the front elevation, built in living flame gas fire with marble effect surround and tiled hearth.
Window to the rear elevation with views over the open fields offering lots of space for wardrobes.
Having window to the rear elevation looking over the fields, full wall length mirrored double wardrobes with sliding doors.
A single bedroom with a built in small cupboard and window to front elevation.
Comprising of a white bathroom suite with close couple W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with separate hot and cold taps, bath with electric shower over and circular shower pole and curtain with separate hot and cold bath taps, fully tiled floor to ceiling with a high level storage cupboard and space for a tumble dryer underneath if desired and a bathroom cabinet.
A double garage with large electrically operated roller door, having a rear window and a side personnel door, electric sockets and lighting.
The front of the property is bordered by a dwarf wall behind which is the front garden being laid mainly to lawn incorporating concrete pathway round to the left side which connects to the rear garden through a small picket fence and gate, there is a driveway for up to 3 cars and an outside tap.
The views over open fields here are lovely creating a lovely peaceful location for alfresco dining with use of the large patio area, the remainder of the rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with low level hedges.
Financial Services - As part of our continued commitment to providing the best advice to all of our clients we work closely with Mortgage Advice Bureau & part of our guaranteed commitment to our vendors is to establish the financial position of any offer received on their home. Whilst we offer FREE mortgage advice from any stage of the buying or selling process we operate a mandatory qualification process on all offers prior to submission of any offer to our vendors. The mortgage advice bureau are regulated by the financial ombudsman and operate on an independent basis within our premises at 71 Northgate, Sleaford, NG34 7BS.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER BELVOIR NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.