Tenant Fees post 1st June 2019 (please see below)
In addition to paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments permitted under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to GTM Ltd T/A Belvoir Leeds North West ‘the Agent’
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: Equal to 5 Weeks Rent
Company Application Fee: £342.00 Inc VAT
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% over the Bank of England Base Rate calculated from the date the payment was due up until the date payment is received.
During the tenancy if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity water and sewerage
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, for breaches of contract or under the relevant legislation including contractual damages. These may include reasonable costs or losses incurred for loss of keys, security devices and changes to the tenancy agreement or early termination if the Landlord agrees they can be made up to the permitted limits.
Belvoir Leeds North West is a member of Safeagent Client Money Protection Scheme which is a client money protection scheme and a member of Property Ombudsman ( TPO), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.
Tenant Fees for pre 1st June 2019 Tenancies
Explanation of our tenant fees permitted under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 transitional provisions, where fees are written into existing tenancy agreements. These apply to all tenancy agreements granted or signed and executed before 31st May 2019, and can be charged up until 31st May 2020
Belvoir Leeds North West Tenant Fees
Due to the recent ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) ruling regarding tenant fees, please find below a full list of charges made to a tenant by Belvoir Leeds North West.
The only price shown in our property advert's is the calendar monthly rental cost of the property. Tenancy application charges and possibly other fees will apply but can vary due to a customer's individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown.
Tenant Administration Fees
- Duplicate Tenancy Agreements - £12.00 inc VAT
- Duplicate Inventories - £18.00 inc VAT
- Duplicate Rent Statements (free if e-mailed) - £18.00 inc VAT
- Returned Cheques or Standing Orders - £20 including VAT
- Non cancellation of standing order charge - £12.00 inc VAT
- Late payment of rent charge - £25 inc VAT
- Breach of Tenant Letter - £25 including VAT
- Preparation of the Inventory Costs & Check Out fee of - £50 including VAT
A deposit will be payable on each Property
We hold Client Money Protection Insurance through Safeagent. To View our certificate, please click here