It’s in both Belvoir Leeds North West and your best interest to sell your property at the highest achievable price, in the shortest amount of time possible.
We have experienced valuers with expertise and extensive knowledge of the local areas to provide an accurate valuation. We give you a realistic and achievable valuation, over valuing to try and impress doesn’t help anyone so we will leave that to some of the others!
- When deciding which estate agent, it is important to take into consideration how hard they will work, local knowledge, experience, the brand, and how they will market your property. These factors can be highly influential in obtaining the maximum exposure and price for your property. However the single most important aspect is the people you will be dealing with and the commitment and communication.
- The successful sale of your property can be reliant on the instruction of an efficient and experienced solicitor. If you don’t have a preferred solicitor we can put you in touch with experts to assist.
- It is imperative that your property looks its best for the viewings in order to maximise the chances of a quick successful sale.
- If there are any DIY tasks that need doing ensure these are done before the viewings. If the property is looking a little tired apply a fresh coat of paint where needed and de-clutter to make the property appear more spacious.
- Belvoir Leeds NW will complete professional ‘Photographs’, and floor plans and are experts at writing property descriptions in order to market your property at its best.
- For a successful sale maximum exposure across a wide range of media will ensure we find the perfect buyer for your property.
- Belvoir Leeds NW will market your property on leading portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla and many more. You may also benefit from the option of your property appearing in The Property Guide and in our window displays at our office in a Prime High Street Location.
- We operate accompanied viewings with a knowledgeable Belvoir Leeds NW representative to ensure that an experienced advisor is on hand to answer any queries the buyer may have in order to assist the sale.
- The moment an offer is received your dedicated Belvoir team member will notify you both verbally and in writing.
- If there are any special conditions of the offer these will be stated in writing and we will check the buyer’s ability to proceed before you decide whether to accept the offer.
Once you accept an offer we will do the following:
- Prepare a memorandum of sale Write to all parties to confirm the agreed price & Ask you to confirm your solicitor’s details
- Your solicitor will send out a draft contract to the buyer’s solicitor who will then carry out preliminary enquiries. Following this you will also be able to agree on dates for the survey on your property, exchange of contracts and proposed date for completion.
- We will advise you and negotiate on your behalf throughout this process, keeping you constantly informed.
Until the contracts are signed there are no legal obligations.
The exchange of contracts occurs when the following have been confirmed and agreed:
- Preliminary enquiries following receipt of draft contract
- Evidence of a good title
- Specific issues highlighted in the Lease, if applicable
- Local search queries
- Fixtures and fittings to be included in the sale
The formal exchange of contracts agrees the terms of the sale and makes them legally binding on both you and the buyer. The deposit will then be transferred from your solicitors account to the buyer’s solicitor’s account. Once this has happened then a completion date will be agreed.
When the remaining money has been transferred from the buyer’s solicitor to your solicitor the purchase is complete.
You will receive a call from your solicitor when the money has cleared in your account and they will inform us to release the keys.
Congratulations, your property is now sold!