Landlords remember our price match solution, if you find like for like service at a lower price locally, we will match it.
To market your property we will:
- Ensure we note full details of your wishes with respect to the letting. Provide you with advice and assistance on protecting your property and rental income.
- Search our database to find a tenant match. Place your property details on our national website and appropriate portal sites, all of which we will monitor and update daily.
- Effect appropriate advertising of your property through local newspaper media, by board erection, from our High St premises and through direct mailing to local businesses.
- Conduct accompanied tenant viewings at your property, giving you full feedback.
- On finding a potentially suitable tenant we will carry out credit and status checks. Keep you advised of progress throughout all processes. Gain your approval of the tenant and official consent to proceed.
- Draw up and agree with you the Tenancy Agreement and Conditions.
- Arrange buildings and contents and/or rent and legal insurance cover as requested.
- Collect all advance monies from the tenant. Request deposit from tenant and pay it into the landlords designated deposit scheme for the landlord to action appropriately.
- Forward your monies without delay and provide you with a statement of account and copies of all relevant documentation.
All of the above plus
- Deposit will lodged with our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) this will be held by us in a fully insured separate client account until the end of the tenancy.
- Collect rents due on your behalf and pay on to you promptly. We will also send you a monthly statement of account.
- Carry out periodic property visits of your property and issue you with a full follow-up report. Make payment for all repairs and liabilities up to authorised limits direct from monthly rental income.
- We will also provide the tenant with our emergency out of office hours contact number.
At the end of the tenancy we will:
- Issue the advance legal notices as required
- Advise the tenant of the required move out procedures
- Carry out the move out procedures with the tenant
- Check the property against the inventory/statement of condition and inform you of any dilapidations
- Organise for the return of the deposit and if necessary deduct for any dilapidation charges
- Take all meter readings
- Hand over the property to you or seek a new tenant as instructed
Belvoir Wirral is a member of Safeagent and The Property Ombudsman Scheme.