The Belvoir Guarantee
Rent Guarantee and Legal Protection, provided by Let Alliance on behalf of Belvoir Underwritten by DAS
- Nil Excess Policy
- Payments from day 1 of arrears made on the rent due date each month
- Dedicated Claims handlers in the Belvoir Let Alliance team who take over rent collection on reciept of a claim
- Cover based on the property and transferable when tenants change
- Rent Payable untill vacant possession obtained, no time limit
- Legal costs included to obtain possession of the property if tenant fails to pay
- Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement including non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notice.
- Let Alliance instruct specialist solicitors to handle each case, arranging an advocate to attend all court hearings on behalf of Belvoir
- Portfolio Transfer available
Cover is given by Let Alliance providing that;
This policy is available on any Tenancy were we control the Rent scheduals (Fully Managed or Rent Collection),
The tenant / guarantor has passed satisfactory references
There is a properly executed Tenancy agreement in place signed by all parties.
At least one months rent and deposit taken at time of move in and Deposit protected.
Detailed Inventory carried out before tenant moves in.
Further details are available at request.