Property Management with Belvoir Lettings Agents Wandsworth
Belvoir Wandsworth Lettings Agents offer a high standard Full Management package to our landlords. Our Lettings and Property Management services are the prime focus' of our business. Whether you are a professional or accidental landlord, our service will be experienced and compliant. The owners of Belvoir Wandsworth are portfolio Landlords themselves and are on hand to give a very experienced personal service. We believe that this is key to a successful investment. As an independent franchise, our Business owners are willing and ready to go that extra mile for our landlords.
With the private rental sector regulations and laws becoming stricter by the year, it is important that let properties are compliant. Belvoir Wandsworth provide a fully compliant service and will always update our processes as the regulations and laws are amended. Belvoir Wandsworth have a strong legal backing from Belvoir Central office to ensure we are compliant. This legal backing and property management experience takes away all the stress from landlords. Our service is highly beneficial for both overseas and local landlords alike.
Belvoir Wandsworth focus on finding excellent, reliable tenants for your property, with our fully comprehensive tenant find and referencing service. Our partners Let Alliance will conduct a Credit Check, Landlord check and Employment check. This service is by far the best in the industry and will give you as a landlord, the confidence that your rent is paid on time and your tenant’s keep your property well.
Belvoir Wandsworth’s Rent Guarantee service is completely dealt with by the Belvoir Wandsworth team and Let Alliance. A good tenants situation can always change, they may fall into work related difficulties or personal financial problems. If a tenant falls into arrears, the landlord can sit back and relax while the rent still comes in under the Rent Guarantee Service. The service pays out to Belvoir Wandsworth, and then as normal to the landlord after 15 days of arrears, and then on the rent day going forward, if the tenant continues to not pay the rent. All legal costs are covered in the service to evict the tenant. All rent is paid on rent day to the landlord until the tenant has left the property.
Our Full Management Package
- Conduct a full market appraisal of your property to ascertain the maximum amount of rent we can achieve from the let.
- Advise on how to mitigate lost rent from void time on your property
- Carry out accompanied viewings on your property during the marketing stage
- Negotiate on your behalf the let and get you the landlord the maximum amount of rent possible.
- Fully reference all tenant applications though Let Alliance. This will involve a Credit Check, Employment Check and Landlord Check.
- Once the application have been passed we will form you of the tenant details and with your permission we proceed with the lettings process.
- Draw up a fully law compliant Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
- Carry out a full and comprehensive Inventory of your properties condition on commencement of the tenant’s move in. This will allow us to claim any damage costs back from the tenant’s deposit.
- Complete a property legionella assessment and advise the tenants how to prevent legionella occurring during the tenancy.
- Carry out an accompanied check in with the new tenants and ensure all the relevant legal documentation is in place which includes the How to Rent Guide, Gas Safety Certificate, EPC, Legionella leaflet and the Inventory.
- Administrate the tenant’s deposit in the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS)
- Take all utility meter reading and arrange all occupiers utility provider change over details and pay any void period charges on your behalf.
- We will arrange all council tax accounts to be changed over and manage the void term.
- We deduct our fees out of the received rent and pay you within 1 working day of receiving the rent.
- Conduct at least 2 yearly property visits to inspect your property. We will liaise with the tenants for access and advise you on any recommendations regarding the condition and structural state of the property.
- Arrange the yearly Gas Safety certificate that is required by law
- Arrange the yearly Electrical property check and PAT test.
- If you have any service contracts with British Gas, Homeserve or similar package we will manage and liaise with the service providers.
- If there are any emergency works to be carried out such as leaks or heating issues we will use the agreed emergency limit to arrange one of our approved contractors to visit the property and repair the issue. We will arrange all access and allow contractors key access if necessary.
- If major works are required such as boiler replacement or serious electrical problem we will assess the problem and our approved contractors will provide quotes for the work required. We will then seek your approval to proceed. Due to our business owners Major Construction background we feel we have an advantage to offer you the best advice and knowledge regarding price of contractors and workmanship quality.
- If your property is part of a development we can arrange all your management fees to be paid out of your rent on your behalf.
- When the tenancy renewal comes up we will seek to maximise your rental income without jeopardising the current tenancy. We will assess the market and make sure your rent is at the peak of the market value rental income.
- Arrange the tenancy renewal to tie up another 12 months of guaranteed rent for you.
- If the tenants decide to move out at the end of the tenancy we will arrange all the marketing for the new let as soon as possible. We market the property before the tenants move out to give you the minimum void time possible.
- Arrange and carry out a thorough checkout with our inventory software. We will us the tenancy inventory that has been updated with the periodic inspections.
- Manage and arrange the deposit withdrawal from the DPS. If we feel any damaged has been caused to your property by the tenant we deduct the costs from the deposit and pay the amount to you.
- We will mediate any dispute with the tenant over the deposit withdrawal from the DPS
- During any void periods we will make sure your property is visited regularly to make sure everything is safe and secure.
- All rent paid to Belvoir Estate Agents and Lettings Agents Wandsworth is paid in to a client protected bank account and completely insured
Contact Belvoir Estate Agents and Lettings Agents at Wandsworth@Belvoir.co.uk or 0203 971 5555