WHY SHOULD YOU RENT A PROPERTY THROUGH BELVOIR DERBY EAST?
- We take the hassle away! Finding, applying for and living in rental property is all made easier with the assistance of Belvoir.
- All of the properties we have on offer are quality homes. We offer a proactive search and will work with you to view and inspect at mutually convenient times.
- Our staff are highly trained. We are equipped to assist tenants to find the property that will best meet their needs.
- It is FREE to register with us. All you need to do is notify us today of your property requirements.
- All of our properties are of the highest standards. They will all meet the safety regulations required by law e.g. fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings, and gas and electricity safety certification.
- We only use Government approved custodial Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme (the Deposit Protection Scheme - DPS).
- Our staff are professionals and are on hand to manage the relationship between tenant and landlord.
- We write comprehensive inventories that include a statement of condition. These documents are compiled and agreed with you at the point of moving in.
- Our Insurance partnership with Let Alliance allows our tenants access to exclusive contents insurance policy (comprehensive, competitively priced, and providing great cover).
- Our up-to-date internet listings of properties include digital photographs to help you on every step to make the right choice of property.
- We use an enhanced referencing system and specialised credit check. This means that we can give you a response to your enquiry very quickly.
Prices shown next to advertised properties is the rent per month or per week. Other fees including tenant administration charges may vary and so are excluded from the price displayed.
NATIONAL APPROVED LETTING SCHEME (NALS)
Belvoir Derby East is a member of the National Approved Letting Scheme. NALS is a Government-funded scheme for accreditation and registration of professional lettings agents.
Any issues that arise during your tenancy period with Belvoir will be dealt with promptly, professionally, and effectively.
The Property Ombudsman (TPO)
The Property Ombudsman is a service providing resolution to unresolved disputes between property agents and consumers. Belvoir Derby East is regulated by The Property Ombudsman.
Viewings can be accommodated when required for the majority of our properties when required. Our office will liaise with the existing tenant or landlord to find a time that is suitable for all involved.
Reference will be taken on behalf of the landlord by Belvoir. These will include: former landlord checks, credit history checks, and employer checks. Additional searches including the electoral roll register and adverse credit register will also be carried out. Quoted rent is on the basis of a calendar month. Rent is required to be paid monthly in advance. This is by standing order into the Belvoir Client account. The initial month’s rent is required, in cleared funds, either on the day the tenancy agreement is signed, or prior to the date of taking occupancy.
IMPORTANT: Occupancy will not be permitted until funds have been cleared.
All Tenancy Agreements are “Assured Shorthold” tenancies under the provisions of the 1988 Housing Act, with a minimum six-month period.
At the beginning of your period of tenancy you will be required to attend our office, Belvoir Derby East, to sign the tenancy agreement outlining the Landlord and Tenants obligations.
Belvoir Derby East – Fee information for Tenants:
Property advertisements how the calendar monthly rental cost of each property. Any administration fees relating to the tenancy application(s) and any other related fees will be in addition. These can vary due to the individual circumstances of the customer and so are excluded from the price displayed.
Potential charges incurred by tenants, payable to Belvoir Derby East.
BELVOIR DERBY EAST
All fees are inclusive of VAT unless stated otherwise
- Tenant Administration Fee £120.00 first adult
- Tenant Administration Fee £90.00 each additional tenant/guarantor
- Inventory Charge from £72.00 per property
- Check Out Fee £60.00 per property
- Tenancy Renewal £72.00 per property
- Breach of tenancy letter £24.00 per letter
- Cheque/Payment returned £24.00 per transaction
The following is a scale of fees for various payment methods.
We would encourage all tenants to pay by standing order or debit card.
We do not accept cheques or cash.
- Standing Order 0%
- Debit Card 0%
- Credit Card 2.5%
- Cheque 0%
- Cash 1%