- Must be over the age of 21*
- Must have lived in the UK (with a UK bank account) for over 6 months*
- Must have an annual income of over 2.5 times the annual rent*
- Must not have any adverse credit history*
- Must have the right to live in the UK
- Must be able to pass satisfactory referencing
If you think there may be a reason that would stop you passing satisfactory referencing then please call us to discuss your individual circumstances before you proceed with the application.
*you may still be able to apply with a Guarantor** or pay 6 months rent in advance, however this will be determined on an individual basis depending on the circumstances and is not guaranteed. Please contact the office for further advice before proceeding with the application.
**Guarantors must have an annual income of over 3 times the annual rent and pass satisfactory referencing as stated above.