- Lincoln Homepage
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Landlords - Why Choose Belvoir Lincoln?
- Landlords - Rental Value of Your Home
- Landlords - What You Need To Consider
- Landlords - So What Happens Next?
- Landlords, Are You Covered?
- Landlord Fees
- Rental Properties
- Tenants – What To Consider Before Renting
- Application Fees
- Tenants – Application Process
- The Team
- Student Property
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Reputation reviews
- Customer Reviews
- Contact Lincoln
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 1pm
Landlords, Are You Covered?
A recent study by the National Landlords Association has shown that a staggering 90% of landlords do not make allowances for none payment of rent! 17% of these landlords compensate for this using their own savings!
Belvoir have negotiated a specific Rent Guarantee in partnership with specialist insurance provider Let Alliance.
This has been specifically designed around our landlords and offers comprehensive cover of your property investment.
This policy includes;
- Nil excess with rent paid from the point of the first arrears.
- Legal costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent.
- Full rent protection for the total monthly rent, for up to 4 tenants, as named on the Tenancy Agreement.
- Total claims limit of £50,000.
- Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, in respect of non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notices.
- Court attendance included as part of the service.
- Service is fully transferable to ensure continuous cover even when the tenants change ( subject to satisfactory references ).
- ( terms and conditions apply )
As well as the Rent Guarantee we have also negotiated a Buildings & Contents policy too.
This policy covers such things as;
- Up to £500,000 buildings sum insured as standard
- Buildings accidental damage included as standard - no charge
- Up to 90 days un-occupancy contents cover, up to £50,000 sum insured
- Theft of keys and replacement locks
- Plus many more benefits (terms & conditions apply)
We strongly recommend that all of our landlords have adequate insurance cover.
If you would like more information or would like us to provide you with a quote please contact us at the office on 01522 544999.