- Wirral Homepage
- The Belvoir Rent Guarantee
- Customer Reviews
- Landlords 5 Easy Steps To Move To Belvoir
- Why Belvoir Lettings?
- Buy To Let Top Tips
- Quality Properties Wanted
- Properties Available
- Belvoir Service
- Tenants Guide
- Wealth Management From St James Place
- Local Information
- Benefit Claimers
- Safety Regulations
- Contact Wirral
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00
Saturday 09.00 to 13.00
Emergency number 07770 943548
Property Lettings Service For Wirral Landlords
Belvoir Wirral offer a price match solution, if you find like for like service at a lower price elsewhere we will match it.
The comprehensive residential letting service for landlords:
Tenant Find Only
- property marketing
- free rental assessment
- computerised database of tenants
- always accompanied tenant viewings
- full in depth credit checking and referencing
- preparation of the tenancy agreement
- dilapidation deposit registered in the relevant scheme.
Belvoir Wirral take every advantage of technology in our marketing and business activities including electronic banking and use of digital cameras to transfer images of properties. We maintain a computer database of tenants and their requirements. These all contribute to an efficient user friendly service.
As a responsible letting agent Belvoir Wirral offer the protection of a rent guarantee scheme on most fully managed and tenant find properties. Call now for full details
- all the tenant find services
- legal insurance
- handling applications for the necessary permissions to let
- gas and electrical inspections prior to tenant occupancy
- full property inventory
- monthly rent collection and statement
- regular inspections and written report to landlord
- supervision of repairs against predefined landlord instructions
- management of the supply, fitting and repair of white goods as required
- on-going handling of tenant problems
- supervision of property cleaning between tenants
- preparation and serving all necessary legal notices
- attendance at court if required
- advice on property preparation to maximise property rental value
- inclusive fee structure
Buy-To-Let service for investors
Specialist landlord and tenant insurance.
Belvoir has a fully computerised property management system and large database of tenants and properties.
The skill of being a professional property manager goes far beyond simply finding you a tenant. If you are considering a ‘do it yourself’ option, here are some genuine reasons to make you change your mind
- Regina v. Gurphal Singh The cost of not conforming to Gas Safety Regulations meant that not only did the contractor serve a custodial sentence, so did the landlord and so did his son for not discharging his duty of care to the tenants after one of the tenants died.
- Regina v. Parker. Had this been brought by the Crown Prosecution Service it would probably have been grounds for a custodial sentence. A tenant died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Instead the landlord was fined £32,000 plus £24,861 costs.
- MacRae v. London Borough of Camden. The tenant, a fashion designer, was awarded £170,000 plus £120,000 legal costs for being unable to work as a result of a leaking gas fire.
- Drummond-Rees v. Dorset County Council. The TSO took action against a landlord under section 46 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 after a tenant took one look at the electrical goods in the property and refused to move in!
- Hayes v. Humberside Valuation Tribunal. The landlord had not intended to create a House in Multiple Occupancy (H.M.O) but because each of the six tenants had fitted locks to the bedroom doors the Landlord was ordered to pay the Council Tax under Section 8 of the Local Government Finance Act.
- Hardy v. Maud. The landlord was found to be in breach of repair obligations and was instructed to give 50% of the rent back plus a £3,000 discomfort payment for distress under Section 11 of the Landlord and Tenant Act after the court upheld the tenant’s claim that parts of the property were unusable due to disrepair. Interest charges of £1,500 were also granted.
- Dont take the Risk. Call us now 0151 608 7788