- Bingham Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Meet the Team
- Bingham Voted The Best Place To Live
- Buy to Let mortgage calculator
- Belvoir Bingham You Tube Channel
- Landlords - are you fully insured?
- Belvoir Bingham Reviews
- Landlord fees
- Tenant Fees
- Christmas Opening Hours 2016
- Contact Bingham
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday 9am - 5pm
Tuesday 9am - 5pm
Wednesday 10am - 5pm
Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9 am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 1pm
Please note we are available for appointments and viewings evenings and weekend, please call the office to book in.
Landlords - are you fully insured?
When was the last time you checked your landlord’s insurance policies?
- Are you covered for malicious damage, accidental damage or theft by your tenants?
- Is pet damage included in your current policy?
- What if your property is empty for longer than 30 days?
- Does your current policy cover longer unoccupied periods?
- Do you have any rent guarantee or legal expense cover?
- What if your tenant stopped paying their rent?
- Are you aware of court costs and procedures if you found yourself in the unfortunate situation of having to utilise them?
We work in association with Let Alliance offer specialist insurance policies to all of our landlords.
Buildings and Contents Insurance includes:
- Cover for unoccupied buildings for up to 120 days
- Malicious damage and theft by tenants or guests is automatically covered at no extra charge
- Accidental damage included as standard
- Landlords contents automatically covered
- Property owners legal liability of £5m included as standard
- Employers liability up to £10m included as standard
- Legal expenses up to £50,000 included as standard
- Alternative accommodation, loss of rent and cost of re-letting included as standard
- Pet damage included as standard
- Cover for contents only where buildings insurance isn’t required
Rent Guarantee includes:
- Full rent protection from day 1 of arrears.
- Rent payable until vacant posession is obtained with no time limit regardless of when the fixed term tenancy ends.
- Cover of all legal costs to obtain posession of the property iof the tenant fails to pay the rent.
- court attendance included.
- Fully transferrable to ensure continuous cover when the tenants change (subject to satisfactory references).
- Nil excess
Call us today and we can set up a no obligation quotation for you.
If you are a portfolio landlord, we can arrange insurance for all of your properties, even those which are not in Bingham.