7% plus VAT (8.4% Inc. VAT)
This is a one off fee, deducted from the rent collected at the commencement of tenancy.
This service includes advertising the property on Rightmove, Zoopla, prime location and Belvoir websites, accompanied viewings and tenant referencing, preparation of the tenancy agreements and other legal documents.
Tenant Find with Rent Guarantee
10% plus VAT (12% Inc. VAT), includes those items found in the Tenant Find/Let Only Service plus the following:
Fee is deducted from the rent as received monthly.
- Rent guarantee and legal cover for the entire duration of the tenants occupation under the tenancy, subject to satisfactory tenant references.
Our rent guarantee service doesn’t just collect your rent and chase arrears on your behalf. It guarantees to pay your rent when it’s due, even if your tenant is late or doesn’t pay. Pursue non-payment of rent and follow on rent arrears actions.
- Advertising the property with professional photos and floor plans.
Good photographs with floor plans are the most important aspects of property presentation to prospective tenants. First impressions count! The first thing prospective tenants see before they even pass through the front door is the photographs and floor plan of your rental property.
Full Management with Rent Guarantee
12.5% Plus VAT (15% Inc. VAT), includes those items found in the Tenant Find with Rent Guarantee Service plus the following:
- Free energy performance certificate (EPC) if needed.
- Free annual gas safety check.
- Free professional inventory report.
- Advise all relevant utility providers of changes.
- Day-to-Day Management.
- Emergency number for Landlords and Tenants to call 24/7.
- Undertake a minimum of two inspection visits per annum and notify landlord of the outcome.
- Arrange routine repairs and instruct approved contractors (providing quotes).
Property Set up Fee (Irrespective of level of Service):
Set-up Fee (Landlords Share): £100 plus VAT (£120 inc. VAT)
- Agree the market rent and find a tenant in accordance with the landlord guidelines
- Advise on refurbishment
- Provide guidance on compliance with statutory provisions and letting consents
- Carry out accompanied viewings (as appropriate)
- Market the property and advertise on relevant portals
- Erect board outside property in accordance with Town and Country Planning Act 1990
- Advise on non-resident tax status and HMRC (if relevant)
Inventory Fee (landlords share): Dependent on the number of bedrooms and/or size of the property and outbuildings.
Court Attendance £75 (inc VAT) per hour.
Preparation of paperwork for alternative dispute resolution £75 inc VAT.
Belvoir Letting Kingston Client Protection Insurance is covered by Safeagent (NATIONAL ASSURED LETTINGS SCHEME).