Why use Belvoir Bury to find a tenant?
As a landlord there are many steps you must take and legislation you must comply with when renting out your property. Increasingly over the last few years more and more rules have come into place which can lead to large fines if not complied with. By using an agent renting your property will be stress free knowing this is all taken care of, as well as having other benefits such as:
- Full professional photography
- Rightmove and portal marketing
- Access to our potential tenant database
- Tenant referencing, employment, background and financial checks
- Right to rent checks
- Tenancy agreement arranged and signed
- Check in inventory report undertaken for your protection
- Deposit registration in a government approved scheme
- Collecting rent, chasing arrears, rent increases inline with market value
- Rent Guarantee policies
- A range of property certificates and guides that must be presented on move in.
- GDPR regulations
- Health and safety such as smoke and carbon monoxide alarms taken care of
- Dealing with repairs, maintenance and 24/7 emergencies
- Periodic inspections
- Legal eviction procedures and notices.
- Checkout reports and deposit returns