Landlords: how to let a property
Whether you are a homeowner looking to rent out your property, a seller who can't sell and needs to move, or a Buy to Let investment landlord with one or one hundred properties, Belvoir can provide the lettings service that is right for you.
Our services include:
- Full management
- Tenant find with rent collection
- Tenant find
Each month local Belvoir offices monitor the performance of the rental market in different regions across the UK. Our analysis enables us to maximise the return on your investment so that you receive a good rental income for the duration of your let. We also provide specialist services to protect your valuable property assets.
In addition, Belvoir has the ability to work with corporate landlords and run a centralised accounts service across the UK.
The Belvoir difference
Each of our offices is run and owned by a local entrepreneur who is trained to the highest of standards within the lettings industry. They also have the full support of a national company, based at our Central Office in Grantham.
Whether you are considering the possibility of becoming a Buy to Let Landlord or you already have a large portfolio, our offices can provide:
- Independent appraisals of quality properties
- Open and transparent fees with no hidden charges
- Expert and up-to-date legal information about the lettings market
- Market-leading, cost-effective insurance packages for landlords and tenants
- Easy to read agreements for tenants and landlords
If you have a property to let, please find out how we can help you by visiting your local Belvoir office, or contacting them via telephone or email.
You can find details for your nearest Belvoir office here.
If you are a corporate landlord or multi-let landlord, and are interested in our centralised service, then please contact Central Office.
Our fee structure for managing property is clear and consists of an initial set up fee, plus a monthly management fee which each franchise owner will go through with you. During your let there are no hidden extra costs.
Our fees may fund:
- Sourcing a suitable tenant
- Taking up references and credit checks
- Drawing up a tenancy agreement
- Taking a Statement of Condition (or inventory)
- Collecting the rent and accounting to you monthly
- Conducting regular property inspections and advising you that all is in order
- Advising on any repairs that may be necessary
- Providing information and help on insurance and tax matters