- Bedford Homepage
- Career opportunities: Current Vacancies
- Rental Properties
- Belvoir Bedford - "The Team"
- Bedford Property Blog
- Belvoir Bedford Reviews
- Belvoir Service
- Landlords - 6 Easy Steps to Move your property to Belvoir Bedford
- Bedford : Buy to Let Investment?
- Properties Wanted
- Housing Benefit Applicants
- Lets With Pets
- Newsletter Signup
- Contact Bedford
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Saturday 09:00 - 13: 00
Not only does Belvoir Bedford take care of its landlords by only finding respectful and reliable tenants, but we will also go beyond our call of duty to ensure that tenants are happy and their money is well protected. Belvoir Bedford provide a service to tenants which you can rely on.
Belvoir Bedford are confident we will be able to help you and will be able to provide the following:
- It is FREE to register your details
- We will have a comprehensive list of properties to let, covering all price brackets, a wide sphere of locations, and a variety of different style houses so that you will never be disappointed.B
- Belvoir Bedford's properties are all let legally, and provide you with peace of mind that your deposit will be kept in a government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- We offer an easy-to-read tenancy agreement which is compliant with the latest letting regulations.
- We will always accompany you to all viewings at times which accommodate your needs, with agents who are knowledgeable about the property in question.
- Moving to a new area can be a daunting prospect. This is why we will offer lettings agents in Bedford who are local, experienced and knowledgeable about the local area. This is so that we will be able to find you a property which meets your requirements regarding schools, work, parks etc.
- Using the most advance technology Belvoir! will help save your valuable time. Avoid wasting time driving to properties that are either let or ones that fall below you expectations. Most of our properties have comprehensive internal and external digital photos.
- We also have a system where our database will email / text you with suitable property. Including immediately we take on new instructions. You will never again miss out.
- We supply a written inventory which is accessible on line
- We also offer competitive contents insurance
- We are "Pet Friendly" and work with the Dogs Trust.
Tariff of Charges For Tenants
Please Note for all charges are subject to the following conditions :-
- Any charge paid by credit cards is subject to a 3.5% surcharge
- Debit card payments subject to a 0.50% surcharge
- All cash payments are subject to a minimum administration charge of £10.00 +VAT (£11.50) to cover handling and insurance.
- Cash must be received as exact amount as we cannot give change.
- We do not accept cheques as cleared funds for any charges.
£250 inc VAT - Individual Application Fee per person over 18 years old.
£250 + VAT - Company Application Fee
£100 inc VAT - Guarantor Application Fee (if required)
£20 +VAT – Deposit Registration Fee (N.B. Charged at cost)
This is a non refundable fee to cover our administration costs.
On sign up :
One month Rent in advance; and a deposit Held as security against damage or other breach of the tenancy. Please be aware that on the day of sign up all monies must be presented in cleared funds Cash, Bankers Draft, Debit Card or by prior bank transfer. If a Credit Card is used for payment a surcharge of 3.5% will be charged on the whole amount.
The sign up will be at our office at 93 Tavistock Street . Bedford MK40 2RR
NATIONAL APPROVED LETTINGS SCHEME
Belvoir! Bedford is a member of the National Approved Lettings Scheme. This is a Government approved scheme for accreditation and registration of professional letting agents. You can be confident that matters arising during your tenancy with Belvoir! will be dealt with professionally and promptly.