Pop in and see us...
Monday to Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Being a Belvoir tenant…
With our award-winning service and experienced teams, we guarantee with Belvoir Swale you won’t just find a house, you will also find a home. Finding the right property for you can be tricky, however our professional, friendly teams will get to know you and your needs and will be able to provide you with the best properties that are currently on the market.
Why Belvoir Swale?
- We offer professional advice, you’re not in it alone!
- We’re part of the UK’s largest property franchise group and we’re trained to the highest standard
- We manage a wide spectrum of properties, we’re sure we can find you a home
- Our compassionate, caring team are experts in their field
- We ensure you can book in with us at a convenient time for you
- We’re on the high street – if you’re passing you’re welcome to drop in for an update!
- We’re highly legislated, meaning everything we do, we do well within the law
- We offer professional inventories for added deposit security
- Transparent fees, we don’t hide charges!
We hold the keys to many of our properties, meaning we are able to take you on a viewing at a time that is convenient for you, including weekends, and if we don’t hold the keys, we will liaise with the landlord and current tenants to ensure we can reach a mutually agreeable time.
We ensure that comprehensive references are taken on behalf of all of our landlords. These references include credit checks, employer checks and former landlord referencing. These checks help us to make sure we are dealing with a good quality tenant that has the property’s best interests at heart.
Upon the success of your application for a property, you will be asked to visit the Belvoir Swale office in order to sign your tenancy agreement. This agreement will help to detail what exactly the tenant and landlords obligations are in the caretaking of the property. All Tenancy Agreements are “Assured Shorthold” tenancies under the provisions of the 1988 Housing Act, with a minimum six-month period.
At Belvoir Swale our teams are dedicated to finding you the right home. If it’s your first home or you’re upsizing to make room for a little one, we’ve dealt with it all before and we are sure to be able to find you a home. We know the area like the back of our hand meaning if you’re looking for the best area for schools or transport, we can impart our local knowledge on to you.