Thinking of investing in property in Rugby?
We offer expert advice to anyone thinking of buying-to-let. Before you invest,you should talk to us first. There are a number of reasons for this:
- We know the lettings market in Rugby. We can advise you what will rent, how much you’ll get, what type of tenant you’ll end up with, etc.
- We don’t sell property, so we don’t make a penny out of you buying something – we make money when it rents successfully for a long period of time. As such it’s in our interests that you buy something that will genuinely rent well.
- We’ll give you a realistic ‘second opinion’ on what you’re being told by the estate agent (who is of course trying to sell you a property!) If it needs new carpets to attract a tenant, we’ll tell you – the estate agent won’t!
- We’re landlords ourselves, and are actively transacting in property on a regular basis. We know the prices being paid in the Rugby market and can help you clarify what’s a good deal and what isn’t.
- We run a free mailing list so we can ‘tip off’ potential investors when we see something worth buying. Some local Estate Agents tell us first when they get a good deal in, and we pass that deal on to you.