How We Can Help Landlords
There's rarely a shortage of demand for good quality property in Rugby. As such we nearly always need new properties for referenced tenants. If you're thinking of letting your property, we can help at a basic level with:
- finding a tenant.
- managing your property.
You can download a copy of our Summary of Charges, here. We can also assist with:
- getting your property ready for a tenancy.
- buy-to-let advice (talk to us first!)
- sorting out problem tenancies you already have.
We encourage feedback from our landlord customers.
We're more than happy to email information regarding our services, to answer questions that landlords may have, or to visit you for a market appraisal.
Fees (inclusive of VAT) are charged to landlords as follows:
- For our tenant find only service - 90% of 1st month’s rent (75% plus VAT)
- For our managed service – 14.4% of rent collected (12% plus VAT)
- Tenancy set-up fee with a managed service - £300 (£250 plus VAT)
- Digital statement of condition - £90 (£75 plus VAT)
- Deposit dispute waiver - £36 (£30 plus VAT)
- Energy Performance Certificate - £90 (£75 plus VAT)
- Miscellaneous additional services - £90/hour or part thereof
Details of how we manage client money can be found here...