Ipswich is the county town of Suffolk and a major commercial centre in the East of England. Ipswich is one of the fastest growing centres in Europe and over the past few years the rate of change has been spectacular.
Everywhere you look you see regeneration and it is often on a huge scale – the Waterfront, the new University Campus, Suffolk One, Encore Hotel development, Ravenswood, Kesgrave, and more, giving Ipswich a vibrant and dynamic economy.
Take in the nightclubs, pubs, cafes and bars, as well as beautiful parks, art galleries, museums, cinemas, theatres, marinas, great shopping and excellent sports facilities.
And, of course, we have Ipswich Town Football Club!
East Suffolk boasts miles and miles of unspoiled countryside and over 40 miles of coastline with delightful towns and villages to visit along the way.
- Road: Ipswich is situated on the A14/A12 motorway network
- Rail: Ipswich has direct lines to London, Cambridge and Norwich and links to local towns
- Bus: Park & Ride service operates from the AI2 Martlesham junction and A12/A14 Copdock Mill Interchange, with connections every 10 minutes to the town centre.
- Air: Stansted airport is under 50 miles with links by rail and bus
- Sea: Ipswich and Felixstowe are key ports for many major shipping lines.
|Ipswich Borough Council
|Ipswich Tourist Information
|Suffolk Tourist information
|Online change of Address Service
|To find more out about the area
|Gas Safety Register
|Online Street and Road Map
|A comprehensive listing of schools
|Council Tax Valuation Calculator
|Mobile reception in your postcode
|We are listed on EstatePropertyAgents.co.uk|
|Check your Broadband speed