Landlords - There are many great opportunities to invest in residential property in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
... call us on 01302 322 122
Find out “How to get the best return on your property investment.”
Doncaster – “be inspired by Yorkshire.”
Considerations: Economic levers … for growth.
- The government are investing in business that will thrive, invest in technology and upskill their workforces to create high productivity and higher wages.
- The government will invest where they can get the best return on their investment … Doncaster is one of those areas.
House prices: considerations, 2 – 3 years away (2022 – 2023)
- Doncaster has and will have a large number of very successful business’s (see below) that will be paying their workforce well to attract the people they need. Wage inflation will take place. Demand for good quality housing will be strong.
- Owners can purchase now with the confidence that the market is at a low.
- Investors can purchase now with the confidence they have an opportunity to invest in both Capital Growth, giving them the opportunity to use this equity in a few years’ time to increase their portfolio and in a Rental market that will attract excellent long-term tenants; therefore a good solid yield with a minimum of void periods.
Doncaster is a great place to live and work.
There are around 130,000 Dwellings in Doncaster.
- 32% of households are renting in Doncaster.
- 19,000 in the private rented sector and 22,500 in the social rented sector.
The infrastructure, road, rail and air have helped to transform Doncaster in the last 5 years.
- Plans for 800 new residential homes in Riverdale Park off Wheatley Hall road in central Doncaster in 2020 and 2021 plus many more local & National builders are developing sites (see below)
- Existing companies are expanding and new companies are moving to Doncaster; key personnel are relocating to the area
- SIEMENS - The National College for High Speed Rail, Doncaster
- AMAZON - Will open their 4th distribution centre in Doncaster in 2021
- IKEA - The world's biggest Ikea depot, Doncaster
- LIDL - New regional Distribution Centre, Doncaster
- NEXT - "D2" Distribution Centre, The Yorkshire Way Doncaster
- 360 Degrees Media - 90-acre site, creating a diverse range of new businesses around the UK and US Film, TV and Digital industries. The site is a hub for the creative and digital industries in South Yorkshire and nationally over the next 3 – 5 years (2019 -2024)
The Northern Powerhouse - Plans for Doncaster
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport – Expansion- Freight
- East Coast Mainline link to the airport - new Freight Terminal by 2024
- Generating a £3.2 billion economic boost to the region
The Northern Powerhouse plans will create 73,000 jobs in the Logistics, Engineering, Energy and Construction sectors in Doncaster.
Additional companies that have invested in Doncaster, in the last five years are:
- The Yorkshire Wildlife Park opened in 2009 and is now extending into 150 acres (61 hectares)
- The Hilton Garden Hotel opened in September 2018
In addition, all of the following companies are building New Housing Developments in Doncaster 2018 – 2020
- Barratt Homes / David Wilson / Persimmon Homes / Keepmoat / Strata / Taylor Wimpey / Lovell / Redrow / Duchy Homes / Miller Homes / Bellway Homes / Charles Church / Muse Developments / Harrison Homes, along with a number of smaller local firms.
Areas of Doncaster to consider investing in are:
- Adwick / Armthorpe / Bessacarr and Cantley / Central Doncaster / Edenthorpe / Kirk Sandall and Barnby Dun / Edlington and Warmsworth / Finningley / Scawsby and Scawthorpe / Hatfield / Rossington / Sprotbrough / Thorne / Town Moor / Wheatley and Intake
To find out more about “how to get the best return on your property investment” contact the Belvoir Doncaster team.
Please contact us, for local advice.
- Call us on - 01302 322 122
- Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us at - 2 Croft Court, Church Street, Armthorpe, Doncaster, DN3 3FL
"Be inspired by Yorkshire"... Want to know more? ... Visit our landlord fees page
Belvoir! Doncaster is a member of both The Property Ombudsman & Safe Agent. Membership of these approved bodies offering peace of mind to both landlords and tenants.