Landlords - There are many great opportunities to invest in residential property in Doncaster.
Belvoir Doncaster have valuable local expertise; why not contact us to find out more.
Please call us on - 01302 322 122
Please email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Doncaster is a great place to live and work.
There are around 130,000 Dwellings in Doncaster
- 32% of households are renting in Doncaster
- 19,000 in the private rented sector and 22,500 in the social rented sector
The infrastructure, road, rail and air have helped to transform Doncaster and they continue to do so.
Just a few of the companies that have invested in Doncaster, in the last five years are:
- Amazon / Lidl / Ikea / B&Q / Asda / Next / DFS and many more logistics companies.
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport has regularly been named the fastest growing airport in the UK
- The National College for High-Speed Rail / New College Doncaster opened in late 2017
- The Yorkshire Wildlife Park opened in 2009 and is now extending into 150 acres (61 hectares)
- The Hilton Garden Hotel opened in September 2018
In addition, all of the following companies are building New Housing Developments in Doncaster 2017 – 2018
- Barratt Homes / David Wilson / Persimmon Homes / Keepmoat / Strata / Taylor Wimpey / Lovell / Redrow / Duchy Homes / Miller Homes / Bellway Homes / Charles Church / Muse Developments / Harrison Homes, along with a number of smaller local firms.
Areas of Doncaster to consider investing in are:
- Adwick / Armthorpe / Askern / Balby / Bentley / Bessacarr and Cantley / Central Doncaster / Conisbrough / Edenthorpe / Kirk Sandall and Barnby Dun / Edlington and Warmsworth / Finningley / Scawsby and Scawthorpe / Hatfield / Rossington / Sprotbrough / Thorne / Town Moor / Wheatley and Intake
Want to know more? .... "Please click here to go to our landlord fees page."
Visit us at - 2 Croft Court, Church Street, Armthorpe, Doncaster, DN3 3FL
Call us on - 01302 322 122
Email us at - email@example.com