Landlords - There are many great opportunities to invest in residential property in Doncaster. Belvoir Doncaster have valuable local expertise; why not contact us to find out more.
Please call us on - 01302 322 122
Please email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Doncaster is a great place to live and work. There are around 130,000 Dwellings in Doncaster - 32% of households are renting in Doncaster – 19,000 in the private rented sector and 22,500 in the social rented sector - 2011 Census figures.
The infrastructure, road, rail and air have helped to transform Doncaster and continues to do so. Just a few of the companies that have invested in Doncaster, in the last five years are:
- Amazon / Lidl / Ikea / B & Q / Asda / Next / DFS and many more logistics companies.
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport has regularly been named the fastest growing airport in the UK
- The National College for High-Speed Rail / New College Doncaster opened in late 2017
- The Yorkshire Wildlife Park opened in 2009 and is now extending into 150 acres (61 hectares)
- The Hilton Garden Hotel opens in 2018
In addition, all of the following companies are building New Housing Developments in Doncaster 2017 – 2018
- Barratt Homes / David Wilson / Persimmon Homes / Keepmoat / Strata / Taylor Wimpey / Lovell / Redrow / Duchy Homes / Miller Homes / Bellway Homes / Charles Church / Muse Developments / Harrison Homes, along with a number of smaller local firms.
Areas of Doncaster to consider investing in are:
- Adwick / Armthorpe / Askern / Balby /Bentley / Bessacarr and Cantley / Central Doncaster / Conisbrough / Edenthorpe / Kirk Sandall and Barnby Dun / Edlington and Warmsworth / Finningley / Scawsby and Scawthorpe / Hatfield / Rossington / Sprotbrough / Thorne / Town Moor / Wheatley and Intake
Want to know more? .... "Please click here to go to our landlord fees page."
Visit us at - 2 Croft Court, Church Street, Armthorpe, Doncaster, DN3 3FL
Call us on - 01302 322 122
Email us at - email@example.com