Landlords - There are many great opportunities to invest in residential property in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
Doncaster is a great place to live and work.
There are around 130,000 Dwellings in Doncaster
- 32% of households are renting in Doncaster
- 19,000 in the private rented sector and 22,500 in the social rented sector
The infrastructure, road, rail and air have helped to transform Doncaster.
- Plans for 800 new residential homes in Riverdale Park off Wheatley Hall road in central Doncaster will create investment opportunities for landlords in 2019 and 2020
- Existing companies are expanding and new companies are moving to Doncaster; key personnel are relocating to the area
SIEMENS - The National College for High Speed Rail, Doncaster.
AMAZON - Their third distribution centre in Doncaster, the iPort state of the art logistics facility.
IKEA - The world's biggest Ikea depot, Doncaster.
LIDL - New regional Distribution Centre, Doncaster.
NEXT - "D2" Distribution Centre and Contact Centre, Yorshire Way Doncaster.
The Northern Powerhouse - Plans for Doncaster
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport - Expansion
- East Coast Mainline link to the airport - new Rail Station by 2024
- Generating a £3.2 billion economic boost to the region
- Airport's capacity to grow from 1.2 million passengers a year to 25 million a year
The Northern Powerhouse plans will create 73,000 jobs in the Logistics, Engineering, Aviation, Energy and Construction sectors in Doncaster.
Additional companies that have invested in Doncaster, in the last five years are:
- The Yorkshire Wildlife Park opened in 2009 and is now extending into 150 acres (61 hectares)
- The Hilton Garden Hotel opened in September 2018
In addition, all of the following companies are building New Housing Developments in Doncaster 2017 – 2018
- Barratt Homes / David Wilson / Persimmon Homes / Keepmoat / Strata / Taylor Wimpey / Lovell / Redrow / Duchy Homes / Miller Homes / Bellway Homes / Charles Church / Muse Developments / Harrison Homes, along with a number of smaller local firms.
Areas of Doncaster to consider investing in are:
- Adwick / Armthorpe / Askern / Balby / Bentley / Bessacarr and Cantley / Central Doncaster / Conisbrough / Edenthorpe / Kirk Sandall and Barnby Dun / Edlington and Warmsworth / Finningley / Scawsby and Scawthorpe / Hatfield / Rossington / Sprotbrough / Thorne / Town Moor / Wheatley and Intake
Please contact us, for up-to-date, local advice.
- Visit us at - 2 Croft Court, Church Street, Armthorpe, Doncaster, DN3 3FL
- Call us on - 01302 322 122
- Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
"Be inspired by Yorkshire".... Want to know more? Visit our landlord fees page
Belvoir! Doncaster is a member of both The Property Ombudsman & The National Approved Letting Scheme. We are also members of the Safe Agent scheme. Membership of these approved bodies offering peace of mind to both landlords and tenants.