Why Use The Team Here At Belvoir! Andover?
Belvoir Andover Lettings can provide you a prime one-stop solution to your property investment & management needs in the Andover, Ludgershall, Whitchurch, Tidworth, Marlborough areas of Hampshire & Wiltshire. We offer a professional, caring and quality service with a local knowledge of the area and the backing of a national organisation, who continually seeks to be at the forefront of developments in the property management marketplace.
We are lettings specialists and by focusing purely on the lettings market, we ensure that we are the experts in our field, so you can rest assured that your property is in safe hands. We are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority as well as being a NALS approved agent.
Whether you are looking for a basic tenant find only service or for full comprehensive management of your property, we can tailor a service to suit your individual needs. Our professional marketing will also ensure that your property will be at the top of all potential tenants’ short lists, which will lead to your property being let promptly.
We have a dedicated and experienced lettings and property management team who can offer you the best advice on everything you need to know. Our focus is you and giving you the quality customer service that you would expect from your property management company. We also offer a competitive fee structure with no hidden costs.
We take all possible steps to safeguard your property. We not only offer bespoke insurances, tailored specifically for the needs of the lettings market that protect your property and your rental income. We also safeguard your property by fully referencing all applying tenants, ensuring that we find the most suitable tenant for you.
We would be pleased to provide you with a free appraisal of your property and to discuss your specific requirements. Please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you either via phone on 01264 366611 or by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are unlike many of our competitors in five key areas, these are:
1. The business is owned and operated by a small team of professionals. The team are headed up by owners Greg Greatbatch and Phil Pinkney. We are not just paid employees; we really care for your business.
2. We are Landlords ourselves with a number of properties between us. So we understand what your needs and demands may be.
3. Lettings and Investment Property Management is our core business
4. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This means that you can trust the advice we give you. Also should you have any insurance claim, we (unlike our competitors) can process and deal with this on your behalf. Please ensure you use an agent that has this accreditation.
5. Belvoir Andover was established in 1997 so with many years of brand building we now enjoy holding Andover’s busiest Agent position*. And with our experience in the Andover market, you can rest assured that your property is in safe hands.
We have built a reputation over the years for providing an exceptional and creditable Property Lettings & Management Service in Andover and the surrounding areas that is second to none.
Operating under licence from Belvoir Property Management (UK) Ltd, we are committed to provide you the very best possible service to both Landlords and Home Movers or tenants alike. With over 130 branches nationwide, Belvoir Andover is the leading Lettings Specialist in your area.
*Consistently the most property advertised on the Rightmove website, checked each month. The only Specialist Lettings Agent to be on all 5 of the top Property Portals.
Landlords will pay for a % of the rent which varies depending on the property and the volume of property. A set up fee of £180 when a property is taken on initially and if the property is to be 'relet', the charge is £295. If the property is sold there is a fee of 1% of the sale value (Minimum fee of £1500) plus vat. If the property is withdrawn from fully managed service within 24 months of initial instruction the balance of the remaining fees will become due (minimum fee of £300inc vat). If a tenant find service is selected a fee of 1 months rent plus vat is charged and if we register the deposit, the charge is £72. All above charges and inclusive of VAT