Buy to Let Advice
The team at Belvoir Aldershot have an in-depth knowledge of the local market and give totally free no obligation advice to any landlord that might be thinking of purchasing a property in the Aldershot or surrounding area.
We’d love you to visit our office so you can speak to us over a cup of coffee. It doesn't matter if the property you are interested in buying to let is for sale with another agent, because although we do sell properties, we pride ourselves on being independent and honest, so we will always give you the best advice.
There are lots of things to consider prior to purchasing a property as a rental investment and we can guide you in the right direction. Most importantly we can help you with some simple tips regarding due diligence that could save you future costs and possibly help maximise your rental return.
We will even view the property you are considering to buy at no cost!
Some of the simple questions we can help with:
• What are your objectives in the long term?
• What type of tenants do you want?
• Which properties let easily and don't suffer voids?
• What rent can I achieve?
• What is Yield?
• Which type of property offers best capital growth?
• What to look for to minimise future maintenance costs
• What due diligence can I do prior to purchasing?
• How to decorate the property
• How to structure your purchase
• Which areas are popular?
• What is an HMO?
• Do I need a licence to let the property?
• What are my obligations for complying with fire safety?
Whether you are a first-time landlord or already have a portfolio, just take a moment to call us and have a chat. There are some simple tips we can give you that could save you money in the long run and ensure you comply with the ever more complicated laws governing privately rented property.