- Nottingham South West Homepage
- Sales Properties
- Rental Properties
- Customer Reviews
- The Team
- Property Valuations
- Buying & Selling With Belvoir
- Landlords - Why Choose Belvoir Long Eaton?
- Mortgage Advice
- Buy To Let Investment Advice
- Landlords! 6 Easy Steps to Move to Belvoir!
- St. James's Place Wealth Management
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Contact Nottingham South West
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon-Fri 0930 to 1730
Why should I rent from Belvoir Property Management Nottingham
- Belvoir manage a comprehensive range of quality properties
- Appointment times that are convenient to the tenant
- Tenancy agreement is prepared under current legislation
- Viewing is accompanied
- We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations e.g. gas appliances, electrical safety and fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings
- All deposits are registered with a Protection Scheme and are held in an independent client account
- Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord
- A written inventory including statement of conditions
- We offer a superb Internet listing of properties with digital photographs to help you make the right choice of property
- Tailor made insurance products available for contents and indemnity insurance.
At Belvoir, we make insurance easy, allowing you to pick and choose the perfect cover no matter where you’re living or how much you want to insure. Contents insurance protects your belongings from the things that are out of your control, such as accidental damage, fire, flood and theft.
* Single or double application - £295 inc vat
* Three or more applicants - £130 inc vat per person
* Guarantor application - £120 inc vat
* Company application - £420 inc vat
* Tenancy Termination - £75 inc vat
* Duplicate tenancy paperwork or inventories - £30 inc vat
* Provide an agency reference - £36 inc vat
* Non cancellation of standing order - £30 inc vat
* Returned Cheques or Standing Orders - £30 inc vat
* Breach of tenancy letter - £30 inc vat
* Dilapidations identified on moving out - £54 inc vat
On receipt of a COMPLETED application form and fee, we will hold your chosen property while we process your application
You will also be required to provide proof of I.D. and two proof's of your current address (passport, driving license and recent utility bills). If we are unable to process your application within 10 days due to delays from your referee's, Belvoir reserve the right to re-advertise the property.
Once this process is completed we seek to move you in to your chosen property within two weeks (subject to the property been vacant and ready).
On the date of your move the first month’s rent will be due in cleared funds along with your agreed deposit.
Thank you for choosing Belvoir!