At Belvoir Loughborough, we hope we can help you find your perfect home and make your stay in the property enjoyable. Our friendly team will attend viewings with you and then if you apply for a property, keep you updated at all stages of the process.
For details on all of our available rental properties, please visit our Properties Section which you can find at the top of the page.
Or alternatively, please contact the team on 01509 260777 option 2.
For existing tenants looking to report a maintenance repair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to include your property address.
All of our tenant fees are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
- Tenancy Administration Fee (1 adult): £270
- Additional adults (per adult): £30 *if required
- Check-In Fee: £48
- Guarantor: £75 *if required
- Company Let: £360
- Late Payment of Rent Administration Fee (per letter): £25
- Return of Erroneous Rent Administration Fee: £25
- Credit Charge Handling Fee: 3.5% of payment amount
- International Debit or Credit Card Handling Fee: 5% of payable amount
If you have applied for a tenancy and the tenancy is not granted by the landlord, despite satisfactory references, then you will receive a full refund of your application fees.
If the tenancy does not proceed due to the withdrawal of the tenant, failure to provide satisfactory references, failure to pass a credit check, or if facts given to us in the application are untruthful or false, we regret that administration costs will be deducted from your application fees with the result that some or all of your payment may not be returned to you. In this instance, the following guide will be applied:
- Within 7 days or less of the administration fee being paid – 50% refund
- Within 8-14 days of the administration fee being paid – 10% refund
- Over 14 days after the administration fee is paid, or if false information has been provided upon application – 0% refund
All tenancies require a security deposit and this is standard practice throughout England. This is taken, together with the first month’s rent at your check-in to the property. Security deposits are registered with the Deposit Protection Scheme as required by law (they are not held by Belvoir).
We will usually take a deposit equivalent to one months’ rent + £100 (e.g. for a property with a rent of £550 we would take a deposit of £650). If the deposit amount is different to this, we will advise you at the initial viewing,
If the landlord agrees to permit you to have a pet at the property, the deposit is increased by an extra £200.
If the property is returned at the end of your tenancy in the same condition as when you moved in, allowing for fair wear and tear, and all monies are up to date, you will receive the security deposit back in full. If not, deductions may be applied to bring it back up to the required standard.