At Belvoir our aim is to help you find the right property. We understand it is a major decision and we will spend time talking to you to establish your exact requirements.
If you are looking for a property to rent in Evesham or the surrounding area, there are a number of reasons why you should contact Belvoir:
- It is FREE to register. Just call the office with your requirements and we will endeavour to find a match with suitable available properties as quickly as possible.
- Viewings are available outside normal office hours and are always accompanied by trained staff.
- Our ‘specialised’ credit and referencing service means we are able to give you a very quick response to your enquiry.
- Tenancy agreement is prepared under current legislation
- A comprehensive written inventory/statement of condition of the fixtures and fittings is taken as well as extensive digital photographs showing the condition of the property at the start of every tenancy. As a further safeguard, your damage deposit is also held by the Deposit Protection Service to ensure peace of mind throughout your tenancy.
- Belvoir Evesham is a member of the National Approved Lettings Scheme. This is a Government funded scheme for accreditation and registration of professional lettings agents. You can be confident that matters arising during your tenancy with Belvoir will be dealt with professionally and promptly.
- All Belvoir managed properties are maintained to a high standard, meeting all required safety regulations.
- Exclusive tenants contents insurance policy, great rates and great cover.
Please call us today on 01386 388065 and we will help you find the right property.
Click on our Property Listings page to see our latest property listings, alternatively why not email us.
The only price shown in our property adverts is the calendar monthly rental cost of the property. Tenancy application charges and possibly other fees will apply but can vary due to a customer's individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown.
TENANT APPLICATION FEES
(Including referencing, tenancy agreement, check in, notification to utilities)
- Application fee for single applicant £258.00 (incl VAT)
- Application fee for a couple £300 (incl VAT)
- Guarantor Application fee £78 (incl VAT)
- Additional Occupant Application fee £78 (incl VAT)
NB Special deals apply on some properties
TENANT ADMINISTRATION FEES
- Returned Cheques or Standing Orders £20 including VAT
- Non cancellation of standing order charge £12 (incl VAT)
- Late payment of rent charge £12 (incl VAT)
- Breach of Tenancy Letter £25 including VAT
- Check out fee £50 including VAT (only applicable if the property requires cleaning or repairs and will be deducted from the deposit)
A deposit will be payable on each Property