- Hendon Homepage
- Sales Properties
- Rental Properties
- Property Valuations
- Why use Belvoir Hendon?
- About Hendon
- Belvoir Hendon Property Blog
- How to Switch to Belvoir Hendon
- International Landlords
- Property Management
- Landlord Safety Regulations
- Vendors: Helping You Get The Best Price
- Top 10 Tips for Landlords
- Top 10 Tips for Tenants
- Buy to Let
- Contact Hendon
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 10am - 2pm
Hendon Local Information
Hendon, NW4 is a London suburb in the Borough of Barnet, with fantastic links into London. It's sandwiched between Finchley, N3 and Colindale, NW9 and is an extremely desirable place to live
Hendon is served by Hendon Central Underground Station, in Zone 3/4 on the Edgware branch of the Northern Line and Hendon Overground Station on the Thameslink Line. Both lines offer a direct service to Kings Cross St. Pancras in little over 20 minutes.
As well as great train lines, the area has access to a number of bus routes, going as far south as Central London and as far north as Watford Junction.
The main roads that pass through Hendon include the A1 (The Great North Way) and the A41 (North Western Avenue).
The area boasts 30 primary schools and 10 secondary schools. The options available include: faith, same/mixed gender, grammar, independent and state schools, offering a real blend of options.
Hendon is also home to Middlesex University.
Amenities and Attractions
- Brent Cross - Shopping centre with over 120 shops
- Allianz Park - Home of Saracens Rugby Club
- Hendon Golf Club
- Barnet Copthall Leisure Centre
- Virgin Active which has recently been acquired by Nuffield Health
- Hendon Hall Hotel
- Brent Street - the main high street
- Variety of restaurants and cafes - Including a wide range of kosher outlets