We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Belvoir Wellingborough, 50 Oxford Street, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 4JH.
Who are we?
Belvoir Wellingborough is a Franchise owned and operated under license by Colin Curran Ltd trading as Belvoir Wellingborough, registered in England & Wales. Registration Number: 06416047.
Registered Office: 50 Oxford Street, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 4JH. VAT Number: 923 5737 14
Colin Curran Ltd is a Franchisee of Belvoir Property Management (UK) Ltd and not a subsidiary or sister company.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, when you provide it to us or to our franchisor or, occasionally, from third parties.
What type of information do we collect?
The personal information we collect includes your name, email address, telephone number and property address when you register for a viewing, register for property alerts, request a valuation or lettings consultation, book a mortgage appointment or submit an enquiry.
We may also obtain:-
- details included on any enquiry form you submit in relation to property insurance, life, critical illness or income protection, solicitors or mortgages;
- data sent from your browser to our server which may include:
- the time, date and duration of your visit to our website;
- the site from which you have come (the referral URL);
- the pages visited on our website.
We may also collect information from you in connection with a service or product provided to you by us, third parties with whom we have entered into agreements to provide such services or products or which we are required to collect by law, for instance for money laundering checks, including personal information such as:
- your marital status, date of birth, nationality and tax status when you enter into a residential sales or lettings agreement with us;
- financial or other identifiers including your bank account details, tax URN number and income/expenditure details where we manage a financial transaction for you, take payments or make payments to you;
- details of your existing or proposed mortgage arrangements, and confirmation of how long you have owned the property;
- proof that you have sufficient funds to pay any deposit and/or the purchase price required for a property transaction;
- evidence of the source of funds you will be using to buy a property, including, for example, a copy of your bank statement or an agreement in principle from your mortgage provider;
- evidence that you have the right to let a property where you are a landlord;
- details of any mortgage, insurance or other contract relating to a property you wish to let;
- details relating to your property including photographs, floor plans, energy performance certificate ratings/home reports, property description, survey results and inventories when you engage us to market a property for you either for sale or rental;
- your move in and move out dates, utilities information, deposit paid and debts owed in relation to a property and reference information.
How is your information used?
We, may use your information:
- to carry out your, our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you, or us or which it is contemplated will be entered into;
- to seek your comments on the services we have provided;
- to notify you of changes to our services;
- to send you communications which you have requested or that may be of interest to you;
- to process a job application;
- for administrative and business purposes;
- for advertising and analytical purposes;
- in connection with our legal rights and obligations;
- for certain additional purposes but only with your consent:-
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems only for so long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract with you.
Who has access to your information?
You can choose
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you want to receive communications from us, then you should tick the relevant boxes on the form on which we collect your personal information.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information and to be informed about its use by us and/or our franchisees;
- correct your personal information;
- have your personal information deleted;
- restrict the use of your personal information;
- object to the use of your personal information;
- complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office;
- withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information;
- ask for the personal information to be transferred
Accessing your information
The accuracy of your information is important. If the personal information you have provided to us changes, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Belvoir Wellingborough, 50 Oxford Street, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 4JH.
We will ensure that your personal information is held securely.
Some of your “non-sensitive” details (such as your email address) may be transmitted over the internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Transferring your information outside of the UK
The information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the United Kingdom (“UK”) if any of our servers or our processors’ servers are located outside the UK. Countries outside the UK and countries within the European Free Trade Area (EFTA”) may not have equivalent information protection laws to those within the UK. By submitting your personal information, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the UK or EFTA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
Telephone and website recording
We record telephone calls. We may also use web site recording services which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Information collected in such a fashion is for our internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website useability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
Review of this policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated 11th September 2021
We have alarms at our premises.
We are especially concerned with protecting the privacy of children/minors. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain your parent/guardian’s permission before providing any personal information. When providing personal information your parent/guardian should be with you to help you through this process.