Tenant fees permitted under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
In addition to paying the rent you may also be required to make the following payments (and not limited to) permitted under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- Deposit is a total of 5 weeks rent.
- We require a Holding Deposit of 1 weeks rent. This is required for the property to be removed from the market. This will be deducted (by agreement with you) from your overall tenancy deposit.
- Rental payments overdue by more than 14 days will be subject to interest at the rate of 3% over the Bank of England base rate calculated from the date the payment was due up until the date payment is received.
- Contract negotiation, amending terms and updating your tenancy agreement during your tenancy then a charge of £50 including VAT will be charged prior to any amendments happening.
- Pay for lost keys, fobs and security devices. If Belvoir has to arrange this on the Tenants behalf, then £15 per hour including VAT will be payable as well as the cost of keys. fobs and security devices.
- Should you wish to terminate your tenancy agreement and vacate the property early (subject to permission from your Landlord/Belvoir) then the landlord’s re-let fee will be payable by the tenant. This will cover the extra administration and costs incurred by the Landlord/Belvoir. You must be aware you will be liable to pay monthly rent until your agreement is superseded with a new tenancy.
- All payments should be paid directly into our bank account.
- You will be liable for Utilities such as gas, electric, water and sewerage. Communications such as cable/satellite. Installation of cable or satellite. Subscription to cable or satellite supplier. Telephone and broadband. Television Licence. Council tax.
Tenants deposits are held in the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS).
Belvoir Warrington is a member of SAFE AGENT which is a client money protection scheme.
Belvoir Warrington a member of The Property Ombudsmen (TPO) which is a redress scheme.