Welcome to Belvoir Harrogate
Welcome to Belvoir Harrogate – We are a family run business established by Bill Smith in 1994 and then joined by his son Barrie in 2003. Regarded as one of the towns leading letting agents specialising solely in residential lettings we have over forty years experience within our team, so whether you’re looking to let out a property or rent one in Harrogate, Knaresborough and the surrounding villages were here to help.
In particular we recognise the importance of providing a personalised service and this has proved successful over the years as many of our tenants have in fact used our services when they themselves have become Landlords. We are members of ARLA Propertymark, NALS, Safe Agent and the Property Ombudsman giving you added peace of mind and complete protection.
Belvoir are national multi award winning specialists in residential lettings and property management and won gold at the Lettings Agency of the Year Awards for the Lettings Franchise of the year 2016.
What we can offer you
- Free advice on potential buy to let properties and updates on changes in legislation
- Fully managed or Tenant Find Service available
- Advice regarding non UK resident Inland Revenue regulations if you are an overseas landlord
- Comprehensive marketing of your property on all the main search sites including Rightmove & Zoopla
- Thorough vetting of prospective tenants
- All legal documentation prepared
- Professional inventory carried out in house including pictures & condition statement
- Accompanied ‘checking in and ‘checking out’ of tenants
- Regular property inspections
- Efficient rent collection and accounting
- Specifically tailored Landlord Insurances including building, contents and our fantastic Belvoir rent guarantee
- Selection of quality properties available
- All properties meeting current legal requirements ie smoke and carbon monoxide alarms, Energy performance certificates, Gas safety certificates
- Accompanied viewings with flexible viewing times
- Quick response to maintenance issues if you rent a managed property
- Comprehensive tenant’s contents insurance if required including accidental damage to your landlord’s property which will protect your bond