To market your property we will:
- Ensure we note full details of your wishes with respect to the letting.
- Provide you with advice and assistance on protecting your property and rental income.
- Search our database to find a tenant match.
- Place your property details on our national website and appropriate portal sites, all of which we will monitor and update daily.
- Effect appropriate advertising of your property through local newspaper media, by board erection, from our business premises and through direct mailing to local businesses.
- Conduct accompanied tenant viewings at your property, giving you full feedback on each occasion.
- On finding a potentially suitable tenant we will carry out credit and status checks.
- Keep you advised of progress throughout all processes.
- Gain your approval of the tenant and official consent to proceed.
- Draw up and agree with you the Tenancy Agreement and Conditions.
- Arrange buildings and contents and/or rent and legal insurance cover as requested.
- Collect all advance monies from the tenant.
- Inform all the utilities of the change of occupant, together with meter readings.
- Request deposit from tenant in form of bankers draft made payable to the landlords designated deposit scheme and send onto landlord to action appropriately.
- Forward your monies by direct electronic transfer to your nominated bank account without delay, providing you with a statement of account and copies of all relevant documentation.
- Fees Applicable: One months rent (inclusive of VAT) payable for each letting to a tenant introduced by The Agent. Payable on commencement of tenancy and deducted from the rent collected at the commencement of tenancy.
All of the above +
- Deposit will lodged with our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme and held until the end of the tenancy.
- Carry out periodic property visits of your property and issue you with a full follow-up report.
- Payment for all repairs and liabilities up to authorised limits direct from monthly rental income.
- At the end of the tenancy we will:
- Issue the advance legal notices as required.
- Advise the tenant of the required Move Out procedures.
- Carry out the ‘Move Out’ procedures with the tenant in attendance.
- Check the property against the inventory/statement of condition and inform you of any dilapidations.
- Organise for the return of the deposit through our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme and if necessary deduct for any dilapidation charges.
- Take all meter readings and inform the utility providers as necessary.
- Hand over the property to you or seek a new tenant as instructed.
- Fees Applicable: Start-up fee of £240 (inclusive of VAT) plus 12% (inclusive of VAT) of the rent, deducted from the rent as received (to be agreed on appraisal)