Welcome to Belvoir Falkirk
Belvoir Falkirk is one of central Scotland's largest and most experienced letting agent and residential property manager. Belvoir Falkirk provides a professional, customer focused and specialist service from our property shop in Falkirk town centre. We have been proudly offering rental homes in Falkirk and surrounding areas since May 2003.
Belvoir Falkirk are members of The Scottish Association of Landlords (SAL) and Council of Letting Agents (CLA). With accredited status through Landlord Accreditation Scotland (LAS), both landlords and tenants alike can be assured that we operate to the highest standards in the industry and all client monies are fully protected.
Our aim is to provide tenants and landlords with a professional, efficient and friendly property lettings service. Our local property knowledge allows us to assist landlords in buying the right rental property and ensuring tenants find that place to call home.
Our services include:
- FREE help and advice on property investments
- FREE, no obligation property appraisals
- Full property management service
- Tenant find only option
- Multi-portal advertising (Belvoir, Rightmove, Zoopla, Lettingweb & Citylets)
- Accompanied viewings
- In-depth tenant referencing
- Belvoir Rent Guarantee
- Landlords and tenants insurance options
- Detailed property inventories
- Regular property inspections
- Secured managed property key holding
- Preferred local trades people
- National company with local presence
Home of the Kelpies! Falkirk is a large town in central lowlands of Scotland, within the county of Stirlingshire. Falkirk town is at the junction of the Forth & Clyde and Union canals. It lies within the Forth Valley, only just over 20 miles north-west of Edinburgh and just over 20 miles north-east of Glasgow, which leads to the fantastic central commuter links. The rental properties available are varied allowing plenty options for landlords buying and tenants renting. With a lively town centre and tourists attractions, Falkirk is well on the map as a place to be.