The best and most accurate way for us to assess the sale value of your home is one of our experienced team to visit the property and carry out a free, no obligation market appraisal.
During the appointment, we will be able to provide you with a realistic estimate of what rental value we think it could achieve in the current market. Our estimation of the rental value is based on several factors including:
- Current market demands
- Type of property
- Location of the property
- Condition of the property
We will also be able to discuss the different services we can provide as well as answer any concerns or questions you may have about the sale of your property, such as:
- Which property portals we advertise on
- The differences between cash buyers and buyers requiring a mortgage
- How long will it take to sell the property
- What conveyancer should you use
- Confusing contract lengths
- No Sale, No Fee and what this means to you
- Professional photography
- Detailed Descriptions
This appointment usually lasts no more than 60 minutes and will be arranged at a day and time that is most convenient for you.
To book a market appraisal or for an informal chat about selling your property please contact the office.