Buildings Insurance

Your buildings Insurance will differ depending on your properties use.

  • Vacant Property
  • Owner Occupied
  • Tenanted Property
Book Valuation

You must make sure that you explain to the Insurance Company your exact position for your insurance to be valid.

Insurance policies are all different and offer different levels of cover. Many people do not know that both Accidental and Malicious Damage cover is an option, be sure to ask for more information on these when obtaining a quote. This cover is a great for those Landlords looking for peace of mind.

We recommend the use of an Insurance company that is dedicated to all types of property insurance. If you need further advice please contact the office.

Alternatively using the link below, you will be able to obtain a personalised quote for your Building’s Insurance.

Click here for an insurance quote