If you’re considering selling your property as a Buy to Let investment in Belfast, you are likely to be targeting an audience of engaged property investors who are heavily involved in the property market. As an area which is known for its paid growth it is enticing for many property investors. Luckily for you, we’ve had plenty of experience in this after selling loads of Buy to Lets in Belfast so we can make sure we our property management services are tailored to ensure your advertisement will reach the right people with the highest level of demand.
If you are planning on putting your property for sale without sitting tenants, then you may be on track to receiving a higher selling price in Belfast. However, you’ll have to ensure that you follow the correct procedure when serving tenants notice. As this is something many people don’t want to be involved in, we are happy to help and ensure your process runs as smoothly for you.
- Belfast property prices are rising with a percentage increase beating the UK.
- Buying a ready-made investment is attractive to a wide range of people meaning you are likely to get a quick sale at good prices
- You as the current landlord won’t have any loss of income as you’ll receive rent right up until the date of completed
- We have a large data base of investors actively looking for in demand property investment opportunities in Belfast
- As annoying as a buyer pulling out is, at least you will still have the current tenants paying rent as a form of security
- You never have to experience the dreaded void period and by avoiding vacant possession your house will look better to investors when viewing
- The sale is more attractive to buyers as they won’t have the stress of finding new tenants and will instantly earn rental income once the process is complete
- Selling to other investors tends to result in quicker sales and a smoother process saving you a lot of time
- The current rental agreement will be moved to the new landlord so the current tenants can stay happily living there