This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you.
We may change this Policy from time to time.It is your responsibility to check
amendments made to it.
Any questions regarding this Policy and ourprivacy practices should be sent
by email email@example.com by writing to Bywater Developments Ltd
(Belvoir Bedford) , 93 Tavistock Street , Bedford, MK40 2RR
Covid –19 temporary measures
During the Covid–19 crisis we may be collecting increased data at an earlier
point to reduce the amount of physical viewings and/or valuations.This data
is being kept securely in line with this policy and will only be held for as long
as it is required for the purpose intended.We may temporarily be holding
health details which you have informed us of and we confirm that these are
held securely and only shared with those employees, contractors or
connected third parties as necessary for the required purpose.Theseare
destroyed in line with this policy as soon as their required purpose ends.
We confirm that employees working from home during this crisis have been
trained in following the procedures outlined in this policy to protect your
Who are we?
Belvoir Bedford is a franchise owned and operated under licence by Bywater
Developments Limited registered in England with number xxxx and are a
franchisee of Belvoir Property Management UK Ltd
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, when you provide
it to us or to our franchisoror, occasionally, from third parties.
What type of information do we collect?
The personal information we collect includesyour name, email address,
telephone number and property address when you register for a viewing,
register for property alerts, request a valuation or lettings consultation, book a
mortgage appointment or submit an enquiry.
We may also obtain:–
- details included on any enquiry form you submit in relation to property
insurance, life, critical illness or income protection, solicitors or
- cookie data which relates to your use of our website as to which see our
- data sent from your browser to our server which may include:
othe time, date and duration of your visit to our website;
othe site from which you have come (the referral URL);
othe pages visited on our website.
If you make a payment to us your payment details maybe collected by our
third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture
and processing of such transactionsand with whom we have a processing
We may also collect information from you in connection with a service or
product provided to you by us, third parties with whom we have entered into
agreements to provide such services or products or which we are required to
collect by law, for instance for money laundering checks, including personal
information such as:
- your marital status, date of birth, nationality and tax status when you
enter into a residential sales or lettings agreement with us;
- financial or other identifiers including your bank account details, tax
URN number and income/expenditure details where we manage a
financialtransaction for you, take payments or make payments to you;
- details of your existing or proposed mortgage arrangements, and
confirmation of how long you have owned the property;
- proof that you have sufficient funds to pay any deposit and/or the
purchase price requiredfor a property transaction;
- evidence of the source of funds you will be using to buy a property,
including, for example, a copy of your bank statement or an agreement
in principle from your mortgage provider;
- evidence that you have the right to let a property where you are a landlord;
- details of any mortgage,insuranceor other contract relating to a property you wish to let;
- details relating to your property including photographs, floor plans, energy performance certificate ratings/home reports, property description,survey results and inventories when you engage us to market a property for youeither for sale or rental;
- your move in and move out dates, utilities information, deposit paidanddebts owed in relation to a property and reference information.
How is your information used?
- to carry out your, our obligations arising from any contracts entered into
by you, or usor which it is contemplated will be entered into;
- to seek your comments on the services we have provided;
- to notify you of changes to our services;
- to send you communications which you have requested or that may be
of interest to you;
- to process a job application;
- for administrative and business purposes;
- for advertising and analytical purposes;
- in connection with our legal rights and obligations;
- for certain additional purposes but only with your consent.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis.
We will hold your personal information on our systems only for so long as is
necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant
contract with you.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or provide your information to third parties other than to
information processors with whom we have entered intocontracts which
require the information processors to comply in all respects with the
information privacy.We share datato the following types of company for the
Providers of tenant referencing for referencing
- Let Alliance
- Barbon Insurance
- Franklyn Financial Management ( St James Place)
- Property CRMs in order to manage your data
- Deposit Protection Service
- Go daddy
- SME Professional
- SME Professional
Lead management services to helpus to generate leads
Debt recovery firms for debt recovery
Information that other parties to the contracts and or their legal
representatives require, for example on tenancy agreements and sales
Contractors for necessary maintenance and safety certificates
You can choose
us. If you want to receive communications from us, then you inform us when
we collect your personal information.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information and to be informed about its use by us
and/or our franchisees;
- correct your personal information;
- have your personal information deleted;
- restrict the use of your personal information;
- object to the use of your personal information;
- complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office;
- withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information;
- ask for the personal information to be transferred
Accessing your information
have provided to us changes, if you change email address, or any of the other
information we hold, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org by writing to
Bywater Developments Limited (Belvoir Bedford) 93 Tavistock Street ,
Bedford MK40 2RR.
Some of your “non–sensitive” details (such as your email address) may be
transmitted over the internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100%
information sent by an organisation to your computer and stored on your hard
drive to allow that website to recognise you when you visit. Cookies collect
statistical information about your browsing actions and patterns and do not
provide you with a better, more personalservice. You may switch off cookies.
Please refer to our separate Cookies Policy.
be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites whether or
not you access them using links from our or our franchisees’ websites.
Transferring your information outside of the UK
outside the United Kingdom (“UK”)if any of our servers or our processors’
servers are located outside the UK. Countriesoutside the UK and countries
within the European Free Trade Area (EFTA”)may not have equivalent
information protection laws to those within the UK. By submitting your
personal information, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If
we transfer your information outside of the UK or EFTAin this way, we will
take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the
aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in
Telephone and website recording
which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any
text keyed into website forms. Information collected in such a fashion is for our
internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website
useability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
Review of this policy
you are under the age of 18, you must obtain your parent/guardian’s
permission before providing any personal information. When providing
personalinformation your parent/guardian should be with you to help you
through this process.