- Peterborough Homepage
- Maintenance Portal
- Property Investment Workshops
- Property to Rent
- Property for Sale
- Buying & Selling with Belvoir
- Meet The Team
- Property Investor Blog
- Customer Reviews
- Join Us
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Contact Peterborough
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday - 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday - CLOSED
Lettings, Management & Buy to Let Specialists in Peterborough
Operated by a multi award winning professional team.
Winners of the Lettings Agency Franchise of The Year 2010, 2011 & 2013! Olderpreneur Franchisee of The Year 2014, Silver for The Negotiator Awards 2014 and shortlisted for The ESTA awards 2015.
Belvoir Peterborough is a fully accredited letting agent. We are regulated by the following trade bodies:
- Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA)
- The Property ombudsman (TPO)
- National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Safe Agent
As well as lettings, Belvoir has a dedicated property sales team who can sell tenant occupied properties to new investors; this means you get rent right up until completion. We can also offer the opportunity of funding and selling for small to medium developer builders in and around the Peterborough area.
*Peterborough Property Workshops*
As buy-to-let specialists we don't mind sharing a few secrets of the trade. Each month we organise an exclusive Property Workshop where investors and landlords are invited to listen to guest speakers and our knowledgeable staff.
* Next Workshop * Wednesday 7th October *
Getting Started in Buy to Let
This month we are going back to basics : we aim to give you a good understanding of buy to let before taking the leap to becoming a landlord. This event is perfect for anyone considering property investment.
We will be covering:
- Why choose property compared to other investments?
- What is Peterborough like as an investment location?
- Which financial products are available?
- How do you find a good potential property?
- Is now a good time to invest?
Date: Wednesday 7th October 2015
Time: 6.50pm (earliest) - 9.40pm (latest)
Venue: The DeafBlind UK Conference Centre, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8FD
For further information and to book please visit our workshops page.