- Peterborough Homepage
- Maintenance Portal
- Property Investment Workshops
- Property to Rent
- Property for Sale
- Buying & Selling with Belvoir
- Meet The Team
- Property Investor Blog
- Customer Reviews
- Join Us
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Contact Peterborough
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday - 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday - CLOSED
Lettings, Management & Buy to Let Specialists in Peterborough
Operated by a multi award winning professional team.
Winners of the Lettings Agency Franchise of The Year 2010, 2011 & 2013! Olderpreneur Franchisee of The Year 2014, Silver for The Negotiator Awards 2014 and shortlisted for The ESTA awards 2015.
Belvoir Peterborough is a fully accredited letting agent. We are regulated by the following trade bodies:
- Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA)
- The Property ombudsman (TPO)
- National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Safe Agent
As well as lettings, Belvoir has a dedicated property sales team who can sell tenant occupied properties to new investors; this means you get rent right up until completion. We can also offer the opportunity of funding and selling for small to medium developer builders in and around the Peterborough area.
*Peterborough Property Workshops*
As buy-to-let specialists we don't mind sharing a few secrets of the trade. Each month we organise an exclusive Property Workshop where investors and landlords are invited to listen to guest speakers and our knowledgeable staff.
* Next Workshop - Weds 27th January *
"Development & Opportunity in Peterborough, 2016"
At this workshop we will be looking at Peterborough as a developing city and an investment location. We will then have an exlusive preview of a new development available for sale in Peterborough city centre. We will be joined by guest speaker Steve Bowyer, chief executive of Opportunity Peterborough.
You will learn:
- The future development plans for Peterborough
- Factors that are strengtheing Peterborough's economy
- Population growth and housing demand in future
- Discover Cathedral Views - an unmissable investment oppotunity
- Site visit to Cathedral view to preview show apartment
Date: Wednesday 27th January 2015
Time: 6.50pm (earliest) - 9.40pm (latest)
Venue: The Park Inn, Wentworth Street, Peterborough, PE1 1DH
For further information and to book please visit our workshops page.
28th January 2016Read more >
20th January 2016Read more >
4th January 2016Read more >