Pop in and see us...
What We Can Do For YouThe comprehensive one stop property Lettings and management service:
Belvoir! take every advantage of technology in our marketing and business activities including electronic banking and use of digital cameras to transfer images of properties. We maintain a computer database of tenants and their requirements. These all contribute to an efficient user friendly service.
Belvoir Services include:
- A Buy To Let Scheme for investors in property.
- Comprehensive Insurance Services including Buildings & Contents cover , Rent and Legal protection and Emergency Repair Service.
- FREE market appraisals and impartial advice on all aspects of letting & renting.
- Competitive fee structure.
- Large database of tenants.
- Full reference and status checking of tenants.
- Regular inspections of properties with written reports to landlords and accounts monthly.
- Property Investment Consultancy incorporating advice and if required purchase of investment properties followed by full management.
- Co-ordination of all maintenance if required and the undertaking of the mandatory safety checks by our portfolio of professional tradesmen who will provide an expert yet cost effective service.
As part of the 2004 Housing Act, the statutory Tenancy Deposit Scheme will come into effect in England and Wales and has two main objectives; to safeguard tenancy deposits paid in connection with assured shorthold tenancies and to facilitate the resolution of disputes arising in connection with deposits.
The new legislation means that after 6 April 2007, any monies taken by an agent or landlord will have to be held in a Government approved scheme, following either an insurance based or custodial format as outlined below:
- An agent or landlord pays an insurance premium to an approved third party and upon receipt of a deposit, will inform the scheme administrator of all the details about the tenancy. Upon completion of tenancy, deposit returned in full or part as agreed with all parties. In case of dispute, third party facilitates a dispute resolution process.
- An agent or landlord passes deposit to scheme administrator who holds the deposit. Upon completion of tenancy, deposit returned in full or part as agreed with all parties. In case of dispute, third party facilitates a dispute resolution process.
If anyone should have any queries or concerns regarding the new Tenancy Deposit Scheme, feel free to contact us – there is no obligation to let or rent through us and we will be happy to help if we can.