Weyside Rd, Guildford, GU1 1HZ
3 Bed Cottage For Rent
|Rent||£1,675 / month|
|Available From||Monday 20 Nov|
|EPC Rating||E50/B81 (co2: E46/C80)|
- Pets Considered
- Gas C/H
- 2 Bathrooms
- Large Garden
- Double glazing
- 3 Bedrooms
- Street parking Available
- Seating area on river bank
A spacious 3 bedroom part-furnished house with stunning views over the River Wey benefits from 2 bathrooms and a garden that backs onto the river.Pets considered.Part- Furnished or Unfurnished via negotiation.
- Laid out over 3 floors, this 3 bedroom house offers flexible accommodation and is on a non-through road with a large garden that backs onto the river with a seating area to relax and enjoy as you watch the river go by.
- On the ground floor is a spacious lounge with feature fireplace.
- The kitchen / diner has dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer & microwave, with lovely views of the garden and river, and has a generous space for the dining area.
- Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms and a shower room.
- On the lower ground floor is a further bedroom or alternative reception room, main family Bathroom with shower over bath, a utility room with sink, washing machine and dryer with access the back garden.
- The long ,good-sized, South facing garden, backs onto the River Wey with a pretty seating area by the bank, and patio area to the top. Lovely, colourful cottage garden has mature fruit trees (cherries, apples (7 varieties), pears and plums, along with raspberries, blueberries and strawberries. Also a raised bed gardening area to grow your own veggies, and a chicken coop and fenced area should you wish to `grow your own` eggs as well.
- Council Tax Band C.
- EPC Rating E. Double Glazed. Gas Central Heating.
- Ample unrestricted on-street parking.
Details are believed to be correct at time of publishing and do not form part of any contract.
Any compulsory Tenant fees are displayed at http://www.belvoirlettings.com/tenant-fees-p3192