Westhouse, Westholme Close, Congleton, CW12 4FZ
1 Bed Apartment For Rent
|Rent||£595 / month|
|Available From||Monday 02 Oct|
|EPC Rating||C77/B82 (co2: C77/B81)|
- Furnished Property
- Sorry, No Children
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Communal Garden
- Sorry, No DSS
- Allocated Parking Available
- 1 Bedroom
- We are pleased to offer To Let this furnished beautifully presented one bedroomed ground floor apartment situated at Westhouse. This stylishly converted and impressive restored Grade II listed building is ideally located within easy reach of the town centre.
- ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS COMPRISE:
- COMMUNAL RECEPTION HALLWAY With Intercom secure access, entrance door toVestibule mail boxes, door to main entrance Reception hall with a Minton style tiled floor, grand spindled staircase with American Oak style newel posts and hand rails, part glazed French doors to the rear garden. ENTRANCE HALL With coved ceiling, 2 ceiling light points, intercom system, smoke alarm, door to: CLOAKROOM/W.C. With ceiling light point, panelled radiator, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Airing Cupboard with central heating boiler and cylinder. LOUNGE 167"x13`2" With double glazed sash style window to front, coved ceiling, ceiling light point, panelled radiator, TV point, marble feature fireplace with Living Flame electric fire. FITTED KITCHEN 10`8" x 7`2" With extractor fan, panelled radiator. Modern fitted units comprising base units, wall cupboards, work surfaces, Smeg appliances comprising chrome style double oven and microwave fitted into a tower storage unit, 4-ring gas hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, one and a half bowl sink inset and drainer unit with modern mixer taps, concealed under wall unit down lights.
- BEDROOM 15`3" x 11`2" With double glazed sash style window to front, coved ceiling, ceiling light point, panelled radiator. BATHROOM With extractor fan, Modern contemporary White suite comprising low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and shower attachment, shower screen, recessed mirror backed wall alcove with base/ display storage shelf, ladder rack central heating towel radiator, Natural stone style tiled walls and floor. UTILITY/STORAGE ROOM 8`8" x 5`3" With light and power, plumbing for washing machine.
- EXTERNALLY One allocated parking space.
- GARDENS The development has landscaped communal gardens around the property.
- NOTES: The property is part grade listed and subject to interest from the Department of Conservation. The term of the lease is understood to be 125 years.
Due to the recent ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) ruling regarding tenant fees, please find below a full list of charges made to a tenant by Belvoir Northwich.
The only price shown in our property advert's is the calendar monthly rental cost of the property. Tenancy application charges and possibly other fees will apply but can vary due to a customer's individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown. Click here for further details