Westcote, Pleasant Lane, Brymbo, Wrexham, LL11 5DH
2 Bed Bungalow For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £140,000|
|EPC Rating||E45/E52 (co2: E43/E51)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationYou will be pleasantly surprised by this lovely detached bungalow at the end of pleasant lane...
The property sits on a large plot with gated entrance onto the driveway which will accommodate multiple cars, good size front and side gardens and a rear courtyard.
Internally the property has 2 double bedrooms, large living room, modern kitchen, utility room and contemporary bathroom. The property requires cosmetic work in order to to bring the property up to its full potential.
- Entrance Hall
- Front facing uPVC double glazed front door, rear facing uPVC double glazed rear door leading to the rear courtyard and radiator.
- Living Room 4.16m x 2.82m (13'7" x 9'3")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed bay window, radiator, loft access hatch and feature electric fireplace with wood and stone effect surround and hearth.
- Kitchen 3.04m x 2.84m (9'11" x 9'3")
- Wall and floor mounted wood effect units with granite effect worktops and inset stainless steel sink with draining board. Inset gas hob with 4 rings, overhead electric extractor fan and electric oven. Rear facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 1 3.08m x 3.01m (10'1" x 9'10")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed bay window and radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.34m x 2.72m (10'11" x 8'11")
- Side facing uPVc double glazed window, radiator and built in storage cupboard with wall mounted boiler.
- Bathroom 2.43m x 2.20m (7'11" x 7'2")
- White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W/C and paneled bath with electric overhead shower and glazed shower screen. 2 Side facing uPVC double glazed windows, radiator, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.